1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by Trader29, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Trader29

Trader29 Guest

I have chosen WHC.The Conditions: Order inwardly spread, no swaps on CFD..Details on put Forex broker's

2. rely_73539

rely_73539 New Member

ACM partners only with the largest and most famous foreign exchange institutions who collectively represent over 60% of the 3.2 trillion daily global foreign exchange market liquidity. The higher the liquidity, the easier it is to enter and exit the market.

With ACM and WYCIWYG execution the fx trader makes transactions on a 3 pip fixed spread, no re-quotes, no slippage and instant execution. No other dealer offers such a sharply competitive online execution service. Don't settle for less than the most competitive execution!

3. Office rat

Office rat New Member

4. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Hi,
    Having a good broker on your side is indeed a plus point. My brother is involved in the forex market and he deals with quite a few so I don’t really know which ones he is onto. But, he takes the forex brokers from an online list where they can be sorted according to their country and trading platform.

5. Office rat

Office rat New Member

There are so many "featured brokers" ratings now, one cannot trust every. Experience is a method.

6. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

There is no such thing as "best" forex broker, really. Every single one of them has advantages and disadvantages. What really counts are your preferences when it comes to forex broker. What is important to you? What is your trading experience? What is your budget? etc.

If you have some money to invest, I suggest ActivTrades or FXCM. If you are looking for trading with $1-$10 then go with either InstaForex or Liteforex...

As I said, it is really up to you.

Also, the best way to check if the broker "suits" your needs is to open a demo account and see it for youself. Check the customer support - the willingness to help and the speed of response.

Here is another thing to consider - what is your payment method? Do you want to use your credit card? Or Paypal? Or Moneybookers? Not all brokers accept all the available payment methods.

If paypal is your primary payment method - I would suggest going for Avafx.

There... lots of choices, so little time! LOL!:tongue2:

7. dollarfinder

dollarfinder New Member

Trading Analyst Engineer
    Hello! I can understand you because whene I started I also had a lot of doubt how can I find a good broker for me..but when I began to trade with liteforex I was so happy in the end and now I have no problem with my broker and with the service. I think you must try it too!!!
    Good luck and big profit for you

8. Karl Strauss

Karl Strauss New Member

Hi man!

I´m new in Forex trading, what is WHC and a CFD? Maybe is a stupid questions, I´m sorry I´m just beginning.

Thanks for your help!

Karl Strauss
    Department of Economy
    Harvard University

9. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

Where is this broker based? Russia?

10. Office rat

Office rat New Member

Broco (Former WHC) is Russian broker.

11. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Is broco regulated by any authority? Which one?

12. Office rat

Office rat New Member

Yes, Broco is regulated by Financial Service Commission of Mauritius.

13. georgeharrison

georgeharrison New Member

really experience is a method!!!

14. dino

dino New Member

AaaaHHH, Mauritius, is that regulation worth anything? How does it compare to others, and I ask seriously before you all jump down my throat!!:sad2:

I feel like I've entered "injun country" meaning that this website feels very "Broco-ish" for an independent website...:huh:

But I will be the brave blue coat and offer up ACM as a broker worth looking into :smile2:

For all the crap that is written on them (and like all big brokers, there really is) there is more positives. But I like to let facts speak for themselves, they may not be the broker for you, but they are good.

http://au.sys-con.com/node/948263

GENEVA, May 5 /PRNewswire/ -- In April 2009, ACM (ac-markets.com) was awarded "Best Online Currency Trading Services" by World Finance at the London Stock Exchange

The World Finance Awards were created in 2007 to identify industry leaders that represent the benchmark of achievement and best practices in the Financial & Business World.

Based on criteria such as innovation, quality of products and market development established by the World Finance panel of independent awards adjudicators, 40'000 industry decision-makers designated ACM as the 2009 winner.

ACM considers this prestigious award as an incentive to continue exceeding its clients' expectations.

Since its creation, ACM has been growing continuously and now has offices in Geneva, Zurich, New York, Dubai and Montevideo.

15. Office rat

Office rat New Member

Thank you for update, people say your broker experiences problems.

And this thread is devoted to my broker, are there any hindrances for you to establish a special thread for your broker?

The method of obtrusive advertising in favour of other broker in the thread of certain broker is reallly poor.

16. dino

dino New Member

Hi Broco Rat,

with a comment like that, you knew I'd be back. :brows:

How does Mauritius compare in the security of funds dept compared to the 3 largest and most popular FX locations? I was unable to find this info.

FSA: 90% up to $50,000 per account (£48,000)
    SFBC: CHF 100,000 per account (= £48,000)
    FSA: Usually $150,000 per account, currently due to their economy problems, $250,000

BTW,ACM accept PayPal...no minimum or maximum limits on amount...broker covers all transaction fees!

ACM are about to, according to my account guy there, intoduce the MT4 as well.

17. Office rat

Office rat New Member

Hello

You behave like it is restricted to advertise ACM. Perhaps there are financial problems with you marketing department? :woot: and the only way is to post messages in threads of competitors?

I really sympathize you and invite you to promote Broc after collapse of your company which is predicted.

Regarding funds protection - we have the insurance policy from "Ingosstrah" for 10 000 000 USD.

#17 Office rat, May 18, 2009
    Last edited: May 18, 2009
  18. Marlon BigJohnson

Marlon BigJohnson New Member

Hello Office mouse, I loved you funny comment that ACM is predicted to go down, it'd be great to know where you got this story from? Broco as it is today, is a baby, wait till they (you?) have a few years under your belt, if you ever get there!

OK, you say that Broco has taken out insurance for $10 million...ever ask yourself why that is? Because Mauritian regulation requires very little, and offers very limited security of funds! $10 million is absolutely NOTHING, when they go bust clients will be paid back in a pro rata system, which means some will get very little whilst others will get absolutely nothing. Under FSA, NFA, FINMA, and other European regulation, at least EACH account is individually insured...far better than the purchased insurance from down the street.

Why is this Russian company regulated in Mauritius? Please explain that one to us! Are they not regulated in Russia? If "no", does that mean that Russian regulation is poor? Also if "no", and they were required to be registered somewhere in the world, why not choose FSA, NFA, FINMA...all far more recognized bodies, instead of Mauritius? Look forward to your comprehensive answer.

19. Office rat

Office rat New Member

Hello. Thank you for the interest towards my broker.
    To be fair, it was not me who started aggressive attacking on the forum as you can see.
    Regarding destiny of ACM - there are rumours.. But anyway we wish you good luck and rely on our own potential. We appeal to rely on your marketing potential as well and not to attack brokers on their official threads. That's a mauvais ton and indicates problems of attacking person more demonstratively than any other thing. At least hire special forummen...
    Regarding the gist - we ackonwledge absolutely that we are not regulated by NFA or other similar body. But firstly, these regulations impose poor rules for Clients and last cases prove the point. In addition, it is just the thing you are buying and not what you are deserving - all we are adults and realize it. Secondly, we are looking for the balance between protection of Customers and their trading freedom. You see, this balance is not in favor of NFA. Besides, we will acquire above mentioned licence from Cysec.
    Hope that touched all points and wish you good luck as well as diversifying your marketing approaches.

20. Marlon BigJohnson

Marlon BigJohnson New Member

Hi Office Rat, to be honest, the points brought up by dino are not only valid but if you go deeper into them like I did, they are also important, all to do with the transparency of the broker - client relationship. I thank you for your candid replies regarding regulation, or lack of.

Finally, I do not trade with ACM personally, so careful to not misinterpret what people say as the feeble attempts of a competitor to attack you, as far as I am aware, any broker who like ACM can afford to run their own racing team (Ferrari) will have the finances to do a little advertising, don't you?