1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone review these videos? Are they worth?

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by onlinestock, Dec 12, 2008.

1. onlinestock

onlinestock New Member

I'm new to Forex and going to all the usual places for learning.babypips, etc. - but a friend sent me this training video today. Does anyone have any opinions? Here is the website: http://www.forexvideotips.com

2. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi onlinestock,

According to me that site just looks like a clickbank business website, it doesn't give more information on forex. They only attract the customers to sell those videos or books.

Better start trading the forex using Demo accounts, and you will come to know more about forex tradings.

Here is a link to know more about Forex Trading.
    http://www.einvestorsforum.com/forex-beginner-q-and-a/3510-what-is-forex-trading.html

3. onlinestock

onlinestock New Member

Thank you very much for your help.

4. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

I don't have any experience regarding the above video. As I am a forex investor I would like to suggest you to try to learn the basic of forex trading and try to take some ones help who are good in this. Take every ones suggestions but do what you want to do.

#4 masterbroker, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
  5. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

I´m a newbie and I think this material is not bad so far, the video gives general information and clarifies some things that the new ones, as me, ignore. Although it is evident at the end its kind of market in there but I suppose there are better videos. in fact do you know some?.:sleep2: