1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Companies are Paying Cash for Forex Traders just for Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by sweet_juba, Aug 20, 2008.

1. sweet_juba

sweet_juba New Member

The way this works is that introducing brokers pass the marketing fees they are paid by brokers onto their clients. I found cashbackforex.com, which is the top forex rebate company and offers to pay clients 60% of the commissions they receive from your broker while the others I found lag far behind paying only $1.00-$4.11 per standard round turn lot. Plus they are dedicated to being the top broker rebate company and will not hesitate to raise their payouts. All you have to do is trade with any of their qualified brokers, which range from industry leading ECN’s like MB Trading to huge market makers like FXCM to spread betting companies like IG Index and you get a check at the end of the month based on your trading volume. This really cuts down on your transactions costs which really affects your profitability.

I wanted to let other people in on this find. I hope you guys can use this service!
    :woot:

2. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

Forex brokers sometimes offer rebates in a more direct way. For example, Forexyard offers a 100% forex rebate for some of its new clients.

#2 Alchemist, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
  3. eiffx

eiffx New Member

Thisis great. Good for a newbie like me :smile2:

#3 eiffx, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  4. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Hey it's really a good information , it will help many people.

#4 masterbroker, Dec 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  5. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

What you mean is that apart from the normal percentage for the pips you get, the broker pays more over that quantity?. It is not just for big amounts of investments?. :sleep2: