1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demo Accounts Needed

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by boom1, Nov 8, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

Where from i can get 2 month Demo accounts kindly told me

2. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi,

Check out some of our broker sections, and banners you can find many brokers who provide a free demo accounts.. :wink2:

3. Aya

Aya New Member

you can downlod our platforms , we have number of platforms 3 platforms ( BMFPro - MT4 - Currenex ) you can make demo accounts for 1 month and you after one month you can make a new account for another month .

4. JavitoFX

JavitoFX New Member

5. alessio

alessio New Member

6. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

Forex-metal broker offers 2 months demo accounts on Metatrader platform.

7. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

All brokers have demo accounts. I believe that etoro and 10pips have unlimited practice accounts.

8. Nick87

Nick87 New Member

Many brokers offer free demo account. Try one at Weltrade.

9. Nick87

Nick87 New Member

Try a demo account at Weltrade broker.

10. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Almost good brokers offer demo account. Just try easyforex, hotforex, exnesss :)

11. Suresh

Suresh New Member

You can open a demo account with IFC Markets, which you can use until your balance is over. After that you can open another demo account. It is unlimited, you can open as many demo accounts as you wish.

12. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

I think most brokers offer a demo account for free. Like for example, gdmfx. Here , you can open more than one demo account at no cost. Demo account is one way to try the trading system of a particular broker. And also its another way to learn more about Forex trading.

13. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

Hi Lee!?Im with gdmfx too and uses a demo with them.It is great that brokers offer free demo which will allow you to understand how to use the platform appropriately.

14. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

As I said most brokers offer free demo account like this one that I am practicing for more than two weeks now http://www.gdmfx.com/open-demo-account/ . Here, you are allowed to open more than one demo account. Just sharing. Thanks.

15. Elizabeth FBS

Elizabeth FBS New Member

FBS provides its clients with free demo accounts!

It is a perfect option for Forex beginners. FBS allows you to trade virtual funds on real trading conditions. All you need to start trading is to choose a suitable trading account (Micro, Standard, Unlimited) and define an initial account balance. FBS Demo-account allows you to study Forex trading, test and perfect your trading strategy and check operation of your EAs (robots) Online free of charge. Trading conditions on FBS Demo-accounts correspond to the same Micro, Standard, Unlimited real accounts.

It is valid for 60 days without any activity on it. But within active trading there will be no limits in terms of time.

You can open a Demo account at FBS here

prav likes this.
  16. rourkem

rourkem New Member

I think brokers have changed through time and as of today, I haven't seen any broker that doesn't offer a demo account. [​IMG]

17. jologs

jologs New Member

you might want to look into hotforex i think they just started a new demo contest and its free for all. best of luck

18. vic84

vic84 New Member

Demo accounts are very useful for new traders as it gives real market exposure for traders and you can also check your brokers dealings.

19. jologs

jologs New Member

another way to do it is choose three-five brokers and just open demos with them and compare.

20. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

If one goes back into 2005/10 phase then I am sure demo account would be highly rated and something must, but I believe now the case is pretty much different and that is with OctaFX broker, it’s really awesome company that is providing us with 8 dollars free money, so by using that we are able to perform easily and that is what leads to positive results while it’s far more motivating for anyone to use instead of the dull demo account.