1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exotic forex options brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by boom1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

I keep reading about SPOT (single payment options trading) and other exotic forex option types, but so far my "googling" has been somewhat fruitless when it comes to finding brokerages that offer such services. Can anyone tell me of any brokers (preferrably trustworthy ones at that) that offer these or similar non-vanilla forex options types?

For the record I've run into the eztrader.com types which seem a bit sketchy and spreads are gaping wide, but I was hoping to find something a bit more 'fair' if that's a reasonable word to use in this sense.

Thanks in advance.

2. Nick87

Nick87 New Member

Try Weltrade broker.

3. Suresh

Suresh New Member

IFC Markets offers exotic currency pairs with high spreads. These are the least popular currencies in Forex market, usually quoted against USD or EUR, like EURSEK (Swedish krona), USDNOK (Norwegian krone), USDSEK, USDSGD (Singapore dollar), GBPSEK.

4. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Same trading opportunities I found on optiontrade.com . The most interesting thing that I never wait more than 2 days to get my profit withdraw. Now I am planning to resign from my job to devote myself to options :happy2::happy2::happy2:

5. learn2share

learn2share New Member

You shound't leave your main job, option or forex are just trading types and you can easily get lost and be a debtor and you might never come back to your job.

6. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

A good broker is good generally, so it won’t matter which pair we trade whether it’s Exotic or major pairs, it’s good for all. I work with OctaFX broker and they got great spread down to 0.1 – 1 pip for all major pairs while even for Exotic pairs, it is pretty low which is why I like it so much and always suggest it to others too, so that’s why this is such a cool company to work with and always bring great results for us to work with.