1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for333 Trader - Zulutrade

Discussion in 'Signal Services & Software' started by prav, Apr 24, 2013.

1. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

After a period of exploration and practice, I have improved my own investment techniques and methods. I will adhere to the synthesized timing of transactions based on. Through market analysis, judgment, grasp the timing of the transaction, cautious and stable trading Major currencies; EUR—USD, AUD—USD, GBP—USD, etc. Mainly 1-5 positions each time. I will stick to my strategy and discipline and strive to create a better tomorrow.

[iframe]https://einvesto.zulutrade.com/trader-banner/71124?bid=540216&ref=918464&lang=en[/iframe]

#1 prav, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. fxdaytrade

fxdaytrade New Member

i would never follow this guy again in my live !! seriously to me he is one of the worst traders like ever - really really bad! well nb can compete with FCC but still pretty close

3. rourkem

rourkem New Member

It seems to amaze me that he's still trading by the way. He's like a risk taker. Great profit but comes with great losses. [​IMG]

4. fxdaytrade

fxdaytrade New Member

hello there !!
    I disagree - great profit comes with low risk and proper account management.