1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Affiliate, Fastest Growing Affiliate Program - Earn upto $10,000 per user

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by Millionaire, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Millionaire

Millionaire New Member

Welcome to Forex-Affiliate!

Forex-Affiliate is a world leading and highly paying Forex affiliate program. The Forex (currency exchange trading) industry is the biggest market on earth today, with a daily turnover of 3 trillion dollars! Anyone today can trade Forex online. The participants in this market include central banks, organizations, commercial banks, institutional traders, and private individuals throughout the globe. This is a highly exciting market, though risky! Affiliating in the Forex market offers you a great earning potential, with online access to your traffic performance and your commission. The affiliates are provided with online support, marketing creatives and professional tools – free of charge.

[​IMG]

The Forex-Affiliate earning programs
    You can Earn upto $10000 per user
    Forex-Affiliate offers a win-win earning program – combination of CPA and Revenue-Sharing, tailor made to suit you best! As our business partner, your commission is based on the revenue generated by your referrals, plus a flat fee for introducing referrals. In addition, you may well enhance your earning by running the 2nd-tier program (introducing Forex-Affiliates under you). Also the 2nd-tier program offers combined CPA and Comm-Share (flat fee, plud percentage of commission earned by your referred affiliates).

Click Here>> Forex Affiliate

2. Millionaire

Millionaire New Member

[​IMG]

#2 Millionaire, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  3. Millionaire

Millionaire New Member

Forex Affiliate Car Giveaway » Saturn Sky Red Line Roadster

Affiliate Summit WEST 2008 (Las Vegas) is coming soon.

[​IMG]

Forex Affiliate Car Giveaway » Saturn Sky Red Line Roadster​

[​IMG]

This car will be there, waiting to be yours. Forex-Affiliate.Com will run a raffle for this car. All you need is a winning ticket.

Earn up to $10,0000 USD Per Referred Trader
    At Forex Affiliate we offer to opportunity for affiliates all over the world to promote the world renowned Easy Forex Platform via banners, text links, white labels and tools. The nature of Forex attracts both large and small investors and enables the chance to earn thousands of dollars for just 1 referred trader.

Hybrid Solution
    CPA – (Cost per Acquisition) + Revenue Share
    Forex Affiliate has undertaken a revolutionary commission system by combining both CPA + Revenue Share commission to offer maximum commission payout. This allows Affiliates to get a taste of not only a cost per referred trader but also a revenue share percentage for the lifetime of the traders referred.

Car Prize Giveaway
    2009 Saturn Red Line Sky at Affiliate Summit West
    Forex Affiliate is giving away a 2009 Saturn Red Line Sky Roadster to 1 lucky affiliate. We wanted to giveaway a big prize at the Affiliate Summit West February 26th 2008 but also wanted to make it fair to our internal affiliates so below you will find the way in which you can increase your chances.

How can you obtain tickets?
    You’ll get 5 tickets FOR EACH ACTIVE USER you refer via your online marketing methods. Such tickets will begin accumulating in your Forex-Affiliate account from November 1st 2007. The more active users you refer, the more tickets you’ll have. The raffle will end February 26th 2008 at the closing of Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas. If an affiliate within the United States wins they will receive the car if an international affiliate wins they will receive $30,000 USD cash.

HURRY - Sign up now!

4. Millionaire

Millionaire New Member

Sorry bravehear74, i don't know ABC's of Forex. But the only thing i do is affiliate marketing on these forex companies to gain commission from the traded clients.

Easy-Forex is one of the world's fastest growing affiliate marketing. Where members are earning more than $5000 per month just by referring a forex broker or client to them. The commission is paid on the trade made by their clients.

So please Join this worlds biggest Affiliate Market.

5. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

Hi Millionaire, I wonder whether the Forex-Affiliate program works for you. People who click to Easy Forex from my website usually get discouraged by the high spread. Since most of my readers have some knowledge about the market, they usually choose some other broker featured on my site. What is your experience?

6. eiffx

eiffx New Member

I have some clients trading on easy-forex platform.

#6 eiffx, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008