1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex as a Business

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by painofhell, Mar 11, 2016.

1. painofhell

painofhell Content Contributor

Are you tired of working 9 to 5 and coming home with a measly pay check that barely covers your household expenses. Are you looking to start our own business but don’t have the cash to put down? There is one business you can open with no money down and you can custom make it to your own specifications.

The business is Forex trading. Yes, there are thousands of investors that trade Forex as a way of making some extra money. But if you are tired of your old job and are interested in making a change, why not try Forex as a career?

Since Forex markets are open 24-hours a day 5 days a week, you can trade Forex any time of the day or night. You can trade as much or as little as you like. And best of all, 100% of the profits goes into your own pockets.

All you need to start your business is a computer and internet connection. After doing proper research, choose a reputable Forex broker and open a trading account.

Here are the advantages that make this one of the best small business opportunities around:

– You can open an account with a broker online with $500.00 or less.

– You will be granted leverage of 200:1 as standard allowing you to trade $100,000.00 meaning you get more bang for your buck.

– Your overhead is very low all you need is a computer and an internet connection and your all set

– You don’t need any expensive staff, offices or stock.

– Anyone can learn forex trading and we will return to this point later in the article

– There is never a recession as one currency rises another must fall creating constant opportunities for profit.

– You can run this business in around an hour a day from anywhere in the world

– You can take holidays and breaks whenever you wish.

– It has the potential to make triple digit profits.

This small business is one that puts you in control of your financial future and is easy to learn a the following story will illustrate.

2. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

Forex if I get it right is an incredible business that got the power to change or turn our life upside down, this is far from been the easiest thing to do, but definitely not the toughest. I am working with a client-oriented company like OctaFX, it obviously helps given I know I have no concern over my payments or such things. When you are relaxed at mind, it is far easier to cope with the pressure that market throws at us. I am feeling completely relaxed with them and I am easily able to grow especially with their perfect educational guide which covers every single point and makes me trade so very well which really helps me get success.

3. Fxtrader88

Fxtrader88 New Member

On Forex you can get not only the profit you earn on selling/buying currenct, but you can take part in trading contests. For example, this one offers a BMW X6 M as the main prize and lots of cash prizes.

4. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Forex is great way to establish additional source of income, though it takes a lot of time to become consistently profitable in trading. I practice everyday on my Hotforex account, it works like a hobby for me I really have fun from it but I want to be serious about that because now I'm on small lots 0.01-0.05 but later want to increase risks to increase reward what requires additional attention and psychological stability. So lets be serious about it guys.

5. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

How a broker treats to its traders characterizes a broker. If technical support is sensible, if it really helps the traders in their trades, they become to trust a broker more. When I was choosing FreshForex, however, didn't look at this, but I was lucky that their support is really good. It's just my two cents. The broker was awarded for the professional work of the customer service.

6. Sharon Higgins

It won’t be wrong to call Forex as the greatest business in the world especially online part, it can be considered risky, but then if we’re really looking to make it big then risk has to be taken. I believe majority of the risk is down to our own creation due to not having enough knowledge or experience, if we’re having enough of knowledge and experience then we won’t find it risky at all. At the moment, I am able to control risk so well through OctaFX broker with their epic rebate program that helps me gain 15 USD profits per lot size trade and this is even if I end up on losing side while obviously this secures me and keeps the risk factor down.

7. Blossom

Blossom New Member

For me, trading forex is a job because it need to make analysis & risk management calculation.

8. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Well, forex is a extremely risky business but at the same time quite rewarding. Moreover you can adjust losses according to the risks you're ready to take what's impossible in any other kind of business. You don't need to pay taxes (I make withdrawals from Hotforex to Skrill so I avoid any taxes), you're not dependent on somebody and solely take all decisions, so fully control the process of money making.

9. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Each business has its own risk, it is upto you how you face it and take it. That's why, Forex is not for every person.

10. TradeIndia Research

TradeIndia Research New Member

Financial Advisors
    We understand the uncertainty & every moves of stock market & all our highly skilled team who always keep updates to our clients by that they are able to take advantage of each of their trade & make more & more profit from stock market.
    Earn profit by investing in our equity services, commodity services on the basis of free mcx tips, commodity market tips, free stock tips, free nifty future tips.

11. Sharon Higgins

Blossom, what you said is correct but for me judging Forex with anything else is not correct, it’s just too good to be compared with anything else. The greatest part about this business is, we’re able to make huge money even with very low amount, so that’s why it’s rated so highly. Now, I feel the closest comparison is with Stock Market or Binary but the potential is low on those while in Forex, it’s just too high and the greatest thing here is broker like OctaFX, it’s too good with having 50% bonus on deposit and that too trade able, so that really help me with the performance I am able to work really smoothly without facing any major trouble or difficulty at all.

12. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Every business has it's own inherent risk but forex offers freedom and no involvement of a third party. In some countries people have to pay taxes. But most does not need to.

13. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Few brokers are trustable in market for me, which provides real bonus. Market is full of new scammers.

14. Sharon Higgins

That’s correct Sininfinity, when we talk about Forex, we obviously feel comfortable to do with this been legitimate work, so that means no third party can inference unless it’s of course scam broker, but if we get that part correct then rest of the stuff is pretty good. Blossom, you have said it right that there are countable trustworthy brokers now day, but still if we do proper research then we will definitely be able to figure it out. I don’t go with bonuses too much since it opens up chance of scamming more, but at the moment, I get huge bonus up to 50% from OctaFX and it works very nicely due to been use able too, so that’s why I like it so much.

15. jologs

jologs New Member

forex tradin g should be treated as a business, not a traditional one but definitly a business.. I started forex trading with hotforex actually to avoid working 8 hours earning as much as $20 usd a day, YES I know its effed up, but that is the case in most asian countries today, majority of workers make that much, in some cases, i know people working 10-12 hours a days 6 days a week earning as much as 6-7 USD a day, these are the registered nurses rate in this areas.. I turned online for better opportunities since the internet is not just about facebook and youtube and i was right, forex was my answer and thanks god im enjoying my time more with other things and making better than people around me, not to brag but its a blessing really.

16. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Yes, there are many brokers that end or start every week. its getting harder to distinguish good ones. Can you please list those trustable brokers ..?

17. Sharon Higgins

I agree to some level to what you said, but now starting and finishing every week is bit too stretch, I mean if you’re talking about C-Grade brokers or companies that is open by kids then that’s not broker instead it’s a web site launched related to Forex, so nothing to do with been broker. I think if one consider proper broker even scam, it has same level and I am sorry but no broker can ever possibly close out that quickly, but new brokers popping out every week is correct. I never worry over these things since for me, I am very happy with OctaFX broker, it’s a wonderful company and one that I can depend on completely especially with them been regulated and well-established as well.

18. Blossom

Blossom New Member

To find good broker which works best for you is your task, no one can do it. But i can suggest that, when you look for a broker, do check their website twice for the legal registration. Most of the trustable brokers provide this registration and legal details on website.

19. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Very well said. It is our problem to rely on others rather than trying to find something that works for us instead. But most people try to do as less work as possible. Also for that they pay the price.

20. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Right, why everyone is rely on others for their work. You have internet, you can search it on Google about broker. The website which contain all legal information about broker is trustable. Always check registration details of the broker.