1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex beginner

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by fxindicators101, May 28, 2011.

1. fxindicators101

fxindicators101 New Member

Forex trading
    Hi,

As i am forex beginner, searching and reading for latest articles on forex trading. If you have any favorite one please share with me so that i can also take benefit of those to be a good and successful trader.

Thanks! :)

2. Jacq Stone

Jacq Stone New Member

You can open a demo account in which you can learn and study on what and how trading is all about. You can gain knowledge and experience in this kind of account. It's important for you to have a reliable Forex robots that will help you organize and take care of the statistical charts.

Please feel free to come and visit our FB page for more latest news and updates that will help you guys to improve your decision making.

http. www. facebook. com/pages/Ikofx/213186568697555

Currency Trading

3. lobax

lobax New Member

Learn the basic trading. Practice with demo account. Make sure you are learning to control your emotion, greed and psychology. This will help you to success in trading. Also learn to minimize the lost during trading with demo.

4. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

I'm not sure there can be any latest articles, because all the basic things for newbies were made up years ago. There can be only new reviews or something about news.

5. learn2share

learn2share New Member

You can find out a lot of useful Forex articles at babypips.com.

When I was a beginner, I have come there and read a lot, they were very good and attracted to read :)

6. mak123

mak123 New Member

Being new in forex you have to join good forums, webinars and always get updated by forex news. Good luck.

Forex news

7. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

I am also a newbie Forex trader. Right now, I'm doing a demo account for free. It's been actually more than two weeks now since I started practicing with the demo account. Account like this type is very useful in getting ideas and certain level of knowledge about Forex trading. I suggest that you give it a try too. You can find the demo account here. Also, almost all brokers offer demo account absolutely at no cost. So surely you have a wide range of demo accounts to choose from. Visiting and signing up to various Forex forums, like this one, is also helpful in learning more about this subject matter.

8. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

Demo account is a useful tool for beginners to practice and simulate live forex trading.You can also try to forex schools like babypips and hermes academy

9. orni308

orni308 New Member

if you want to learn about forex well recently i ve seen Forex camping and they have one of the best material to learn in different languages...

10. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Well said. Learning the basic trading is crucial and should be the first thing to do so you won't be cultured-shock. Regarding the demo account, it is a good way to give Forex trading a try as it allows you to have a general grasp of the trading process.

11. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

If you have no clue at all you should stick to some education program, for example FPA military school. There I learned forex basics worked out my trading style and found my best broker, hotforex. It is not so difficult you're just required to put some effort and go step-by-step. Good luck!

12. marketmagnify

marketmagnify New Member

5. Stock Tips and Indian Share Market Tips by MarketMagnify

MarketMagnify Global Research Pvt Ltd is a Leading and trusted name in Stock Market. Company is committed to Provide Best Tips to Customers by Using Experience and Stock Market Research. Company assures for great benefits to the small investors or individual investors without having any worry about others.
    • We Provide Best Expert Advice For Stock & Commodity Market Trading.
    • We provide you High accuracy with enough time.
    • We provide Tips in all segment Like-Stock Tips, Commodity Tips,Mcx Tips, Nifty Tips, Stock Future Tips, Equity Tips, Agri Commodity Tips
    • To have a reliable presence around the globe by catering service to Traders/Investors of all Trading Exchange.
    • We provide you Proper follow-ups and news information about market.
    • We Provide Daily & Weekly Market Repoprt.
    • Proper follow-ups and news information
    • All important news and economy updates.
    If you are facing any problem please visit our site at www.marketmagnify.com or please call our 24/7 Customer Care Support us 0731 – 6619100

13. orni308

orni308 New Member

at present iam trading with liteforex, and for references i read websites like forexcamping which help to take reference about forex market...

14. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Babypips is easier and better than FPA. You should use FPA for checking the reputation of a broker.

15. vic84

vic84 New Member

Keep on reading from different website, forums are the best place to share your views and doubts, just enter the market when you think that you have learned enough.

16. jologs

jologs New Member

yeah school of babypips is a good place to learn, forexpeacearmy can be helpfull as well, and there is forexfactory but its a bit advanced i guess :) best of luck

17. vic84

vic84 New Member

Totally dedicating yourself in the market is the only way you are going to gain success.