1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Bonus, Rebates & Gifts

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by YADIX ECN/STP Broker, Oct 23, 2013.

1. YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Forex Broker
    Dear forum readers and traders,

At Yadix, we are not only committed to delivering the lowest cost Interbank trading conditions, but also to offer high value cash and physical rewards for our clients benefits.

We have launched a range of new, high value welcome offers that includes Forex Bonus, Rebates and welcome gifts.

We would like to invite all forex traders the chance to take advantage of these new offers and improved conditions by participating in the welcome offer of their choice.

New Welcome Offers:
    1. 40% welcome bonus up to $10,000 – Real cash bonus
    2. Tablet Gifts – Get the latest iPad, Galaxy and the Nexus as your welcome gift
    3. Latest Apple iPhone – Get the iPhone 5s or iPhone 5c as your welcome gift
    4. Forex Rebates – Earn $10 in cash rebates for every lot you trade

Remember that Yadix welcomes all trading strategies and EAs without restrictions so that clients can reach their trading targets without limitations.

Wishing you successful trading.

Best regards

George

2. clemon55

clemon55 New Member

Gifts at Yadix Broker

I want to use EAs that with small capital (less than 1k) can easily generate more than 500 lots per month, but I want a guarantee that this strategy can work for me at Yadix.

The gifts offer (tablets and iPhone 5s) is interesting for me, I can maybe get the kids Christmas gifts sorted with this!

Can I scalp and hedge to meet the requirement, is there any restriction for EA use especially scalping, if orders close with small profit or loss, will they be excluded, are there any withdrawal restrictions, any minimum trade sizes, any currency pairs that are restricted?

Please respond

Clem

3. YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Forex Broker
    Hello Clem

Yadix welcomes and specialses in accepting all EAs and scalping strategies. We are proud to offer clients beneficial and low cost trading conditions and rules.

You are welcome to use your EAs and strategies to meet the requirements of this give-away. There are no limits or levels on SL/TP and other pending orders to allow unrestricted trading, even forex orders with small profit/loss will be calculated in your requirements.

You are able to withdraw during trading for all of our promotions without affecting your promotion claim.

All currency pairs (fx) and metals (Gold and Silver) are included in the promotions at Yadix.

Regards

George

4. YADIX ECN/STP Broker

Forex Broker
    Reduced Forex Spreads – EURUSD From 0.1 pips

Dear all,

Yadix is now offering a massive reduction on spreads on all currency pairs with our EURUSD Spreads from 0.1 pip

When trading with Yadix clients can expect the most competitive forex spreads, the fastest Interbank order execution and deep liquidity.

We are also proud to deliver favourable trading conditions on all accounts with no trading restrictions, no SL/TP or pending order limits or levels making Yadix ideal for the forex scalpers, EA users and profitable forex traders.

I’d be happy to answer any of your questions regarding the new spreads and account types we have.

Successful trading

George