1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Free E-Book - Complete Forex manual with detailed examples

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by prav, Feb 27, 2008.

1. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

About the Book...

Forex Free English E-Book - Complete Forex manual with detailed examples

Are you ready to join the thrill?
    Forex trading, the highly attractive marketplace, with a daily volume of 2.5 trillion dollars, has become the largest arena on earth. It’s about time that you, like millions of other individual investors, join this market, which is accessible for everyone worldwide, around the clock, from any computer.

This Forex e-book has everything you need
    This book shows you everything you need to know to start trading Forex. It addresses the reader at eye level, in a friendly and simple manner. Yet, it provides a professional study of the most popular techniques implemented today by Forex traders worldwide. This book offers useful and valuable background, including technical methods, trading tips, Forex glossary, chart reading, and financial indicators used in Fundamental Analysis.

A word about this e-book’s approach
    This book reflects years of experience in Forex trading and Forex platform operation, parallel to Forex education, including seminars, printed publications and academic studies. Such experience was brought to this book, to provide all levels of traders the training and the essentials of Forex trading.

With the help of this guide, you will soon be ready to start trading Forex. In fact, you can start today, while beginning with small amounts and gradually obtaining the experience you need. We wish you success in your trading, and hope you find this book interesting, helpful and enjoyable.

Note: Please allow Popups, in your browser. And click the below link and enjoy this FREE Forex E-Book in new window.

:party: Forex eBook - Read and Learn

2. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

In my view we can learn from anyway we like, but we got to do it with dedication and passion, if we have that then we are easily able to reach towards our target. I have learned through several ways and that includes E-Book as well, but ultimately I believe we will be able to achieve positive results only if we try these things practically, so that’s why we got to do it even if it’s boring on demo. Luckily, I am not required to do anything like that and it’s all to do with OctaFX broker with their ever amazing demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s super short with been just 90 minutes yet there are massive prizes in store.

3. Mistalee

Mistalee New Member

Thanks for sharing this nice ebook with us. I will definitely like to view it.