1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Pakistan |Best forex broker in Pakistan

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by 5STARSFX, Dec 21, 2015.

1. 5STARSFX

5STARSFX New Member

Currency trading Pakistan
    It is difficult to decide which forex broker is best for forex trading and when it comes to own country it is more difficult to find those who are offering great to the country. 5Stars forex is the leading broker in forex market which provides great services to their traders; it is also announced as one of the best in Asia. After analyzing different elements in Pakistan we have come up with the best offer for Pakistani traders and with the fastest deposit and withdrawal payment systems in the country. You will find quality trading tools and technology, trading platforms for every level of traders (mobile trading, tablet trading, iPhone trading, iPad trading, web trader and so on), quality educational resources, with the lowest transaction for withdrawal (average 5 minutes) with us. We also have different promotions which will help you to increase your trading equity and can trade with higher liquidity. For more information we are available 24/5 via live chat; call me back; best responding email.

More details: https://goo.gl/LXOOHp

2. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

In my view the best broker in the whole Asia is OctaFX, it is a worldwide recognized company with servicing clients over 100 countries and expanding, it is clearly the best with also having the award for the Best Broker of Asia, so working with such lovely company is great and is a sort of confidence booster. When we know that the company we work with is so good, it automatically fills us with great hope, so even if we are not so great as trader, it still help us with performance, so working with a good company should be on top of the agenda as traders, if we settled of lesser broker then we are just playing with our own future.

3. Fxtrader88

Fxtrader88 New Member

I guess an important feature for traders from Pakistan is a swap free account, which allows trade without rollover on long positions. I use one form FreshForex, it's quite convenient and even doesn't require that you have to be from a muslim country as many broker do.