1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Pivot Points - A Quick Explanation

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies & Systems' started by FoReX^ExPeRt, May 4, 2010.

1. FoReX^ExPeRt

FoReX^ExPeRt New Member

Read The Full Article At - Forexsig.com's Forex Education Blog

Pivot points are one of the most essential aspects of many trading strategy & understanding them will make a huge difference in your Forex results. A pivot point is easily defined as "the level at which the market direction changes significantly for the day"

These pivot points are very important support & resistance levels & they are characterized by important changes or shifts in a trend.

Everyday you trade Forex, the market has a high, low & close for the day, you can utilize these previous bars (levels) to predict the support & resistance levels on future bars...more info

2. FxBanker

FxBanker New Member

trader, enterpreneur
    Thank you for this useful information.

3. holden

holden New Member

I find your post very informative. Thank you for sharing. I would like to add that there are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have some across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They also send out a daily report each day with the trades.