1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Scam warning

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by mekomem, Sep 15, 2008.

1. mekomem

mekomem New Member

If you are new to Forex, or don’t know about the conflict of interest between Forex trading platforms and their clients, please pay attention. This could save you a lot of money.

Please visit the following website: www.Easy-forex-warning.com and learn about the relations between forex companies and their customers. Learn how the build-in conflict of interest may jeopardize your money as it did with many of Easy-Forex customers, mainly in Israel but also elsewhere.

In addition to teaching how the Forex trading platform works, this website provides proofs of crimes carried by Easy-Forex. Proofs in the form of transcripts of discussions between Easy-Forex agents and their customers luring them to lose their money. Other shocking testimonial evidences are provided of people that lost all of their money in different deceiving tactics.

It is also important to note that most of Easy-Forex clients are from the US and from Saudi Arabia. This can be found in Alexa website:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/Easy-Forex.com

Easy-forex.com users come from these countries:

United States 29.5%
    Saudi Arabia 26.3%
    Canada 4.3%
    United Arab Emirates 4.1%
    Qatar 3.6%

I hope forex trader from these countries know about this.

Good luck

2. mekomem

mekomem New Member

Just to clear the issue a bit more.

Easy-Forex scam that took place in Israel was very bold. We have indications it took place also outside of Israel. Since Easy-Forex is on the other side of the deal and they proven to have no moral problem playing with their customers, they don’t need to be that bold to take advantage over their customers. If in order to win, or not lose too much, they need to prevent you from making a deal, they will not hesitate to do so.

To make my point, this is what I read in one of the forums:

Warning Easyforex platform
    They state one can freeze a rate thus avoiding slippage ,,NOT True I got the message “Try again “ many times … Thus I lost the advantage . This is one of their guarantees of trade and their promotion to gain more clients against the other platforms .. Its not honest ………..The real problem is If one is following a fall and one tries to close out of a deal , one cant , This has happened more that once , in fact many times ..The controls are frozen and one cant close out of my deal . The rates are moving but there is no controls operational. , One then watches ones deal dropping and I cant do a thing about it. If a stop is not in place one would loose the entire trade before the controls work again. Warning if you use this platform make sure you have stops in place on all contacts don’t use it without….. Easy forex in the conditions of trade ,show if a fault occurs in their program they will refund that trade.. HA HA what a joke , they dont want to know , Custom relations is ziltch .

The whole purpose of this “game” they play with their customers is in order to take advantage over the trade. After all you are playing against them.

3. oliverj

oliverj New Member

thanks alot i was going to try these. where they advertise everywhere you think they are solid. i am with www.euroforextrade.com seem ok and pay me quick

4. oliverj

oliverj New Member

thanks for the link mekomem it is very intereesting reading and would suggest anyone reads it before opening an account. i know it is quite a long time ago, but does a leopard change its spots?

5. pmg2712

pmg2712 New Member

thanks alot for the help.

#5 pmg2712, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
  6. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Good to know. Thank you for posting this link. I had no idea...:ranting:

7. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Interesting point about changing spots... what about learning by their mistakes? How to know if the broker has learned it's lesson? :no:

8. Mark Jackle

Mark Jackle New Member

Forex Humanoid Scam? WARNING! I have tried Forex Humanoid, DON'T buy it before you read the shocking truth revealed in my Forex Humanoid Review!