1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Strategy

Discussion in 'Fundamental Analysis' started by rozal, Jan 19, 2009.

1. rozal

rozal New Member

Dear all
    My experience in the forex market now over 6 years I lose thousands of $ for many reasons
    In the beginning I do not have the enough experience to know what the good position is, so I enter the market when I should not.
    I always waiting the fundamental news and go with this news and usually the market hits the small trader like us.
    I do not have goals in the market; I mean how many pips I am looking for to take profit and how many pips should I put to stop loss.
    Also many other factors I think you knowing it.
    On the other hands from three years a go I build my own strategy what is this it is very good and working with me
    The first thing I should be faster in takes the decision to enter or exit the market
    I should have my own charts and it should be strong to believe in
    I should put take profit and stop loss in my order
    I never enter the market on the days have very strong news this days I take it as my holiday
    I also have member ship in free web that gives free signals why I doing this when I want to buy eur/usd
    And these webs also give the same signals I am surer this order can giving me what I need

There is many web giving free signals like
    www.targetforexsignals.com
    Finally if all of us doing this we can always happy with this huge market
    Regards
    rozal
    :woot:

#1 rozal, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009