1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Traders

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Room' started by boom1, Nov 7, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

New York, October, 2009 - DailyFX.com (www.dailyfx.com) FXCM’s free news Web site, had a complete site overhaul and the new fresh, easier to navigate layout was launched this past weekend. With a wide international audience, it attracts over 7 million page views a month, making DailyFX.com one of the world’s leading news and information sources for the forex trading community. Now DailyFX readers have access to Mobile Alerts and the new Rollover Calendar.

DailyFX analysts produce over 30 articles and reports per day on the latest changes in the currency market, provide timely technical analyses, and close examinations of promising chart formations. DailyFX.com also makes predictions on market moves, explains the economic, political, and technical factors driving the market, as well as provides positioning and quantitative data.

Under the new leadership of Antonio Sousa and John Kicklighter, together with its staff of nine full-time analysts DailyFX.com will continue to provide its first-class forex content to millions of traders worldwide.

Learn how to navigate around the new DailyFX.com to find all of your favorite articles and some new exciting features: VIDEO: http://www.dailyfx.com/forex/video/...ilyFX_Site.html

What is New?

Mobile Alerts: Now you can start receiving market-moving economic data on your mobile phone. http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar/mobile_alerts/

Rollover Calendar: Know beforehand how many days of rollover will be applied to any particular trading day on any trading pair, and when a national holiday will affect rollover. http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar/rollover_calendar/

Trading the News LIVE: Now trade news events live with the DailyFX Analysts. An Analyst will answer your questions and give up-to-the-minute commentary on news events as they happen. http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/trad...ilyfx-analysts/

DailyFX is constantly expanding and improving its offerings, and has released a brand new version of the website. We’ve kept all the same great articles and resources that have made the site so popular, added some new ones, and made everything much easier to use. Let us know what you think by emailing us your feedback and suggestions to feedback@dailyfx.com.

# # #

About DailyFX.com

• DailyFX.com is one of the world’s leading news and information sources for the currency trading community.

• Wide international audience: Over 7 million page views a month.

• Up-to-the minute news: From 20 to 30 articles and reports every day on the latest changes in the currency market.

• Mobile Alerts: Now you can start receiving market-moving economic data on your mobile phone.

• Timely technical analyses: Close examination of promising chart formations.

• Up-to-date analysis of fundamental influences: In-depth analysis of recent price moves, predictions of likely market moves and explanations of economic and political factors driving the market.

• Economic Calendar: Complete release schedule of news events coming out of the G-10 countries, with sort and filter capabilities to rank each by importance and impact on specific currencies.

• Forum: The DailyFX.com Forum is a serious online forum that avoids the “market noise” and irrelevant personal commentary that plague many forex blogs and forums. DailyFX strives to keep the DailyFX.com Forum the place where real traders go to talk about serious trading.

2. holden

holden New Member

Forex trading forums like this one are usually good resources for news, tips and informations. I would advise getting a company that does free forex seminars / webinars. I would also advise company like makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they teach you their strategies for free.

3. alex123

alex123 New Member

Forex trader are usually use the contact only those people who have investment in order to invest in the market.It is really big world where Milliner come and invest his money and earn lots of money from it.But you know loss and profit runs together.

4. alex123

alex123 New Member

Forex trader are usually use the contact only those people who have investment in order to invest in the market.It is really big world where Milliner come and invest his money and earn lots of money from it.But you know loss and profit runs together.

5. wringle

wringle New Member

Forex Traders promise high monthly returns and "stop-loss" provisions which suggest that you would never lose all of your money. On the other hand they talk about leverage which suggest that they will always have more to invest than they actually have and therefore all losses will be recovered. I have never heard of high returns and no risk, but this is what the so-called Forex traders are advocating. Is this some kind of scam?

#5 wringle, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
  6. mak123

mak123 New Member

Very good information thanks for sharing this information if will be very valuable for me.

7. lee.belisar

lee.belisar New Member

Thanks for sharing this information. What you had shared is very useful to new traders like me. Hope to hear more from you. Thanks.

8. PipSniper

PipSniper New Member

Forex Managed account 2 Year Live account Portfolio

its live account started with 3k and now reached over 45K including withdrawal which is 2k monthly withdrawal,
    i have traded with oanda 50:1 leverage No Hedging Allowed for US traders, it is hard to make money with that kind of broker,
    so US traders are always welcome,
    i trade Short term to medium term, check my live trading history of 2 years
    i think not much traders can show their LIVE TRADING 2LONG YEARS TRADING HISTORY where i earn 10=15% MONTHLY STABLE INCOME,
    if you looking to get rick quick Formula then you can go and find some one else i don't over leverage my trades, i trade with low leverage make stable income from past 2 years, and some one once said to me
    "" i don't want to see how many pips your make every day i Just Want To See HOW LONG YOU CAN SURVIVE in this MARKET?? ""
    If you are Not Greedy and need stable Profit 10-15% of your capital every month Then Join Us we are Portfolio Managers
    and as you can see we are good at what we do, we trade in 15 forex pairs but in this account from past 6 months we traded only YEN pairs but we trade Majors and Cross pairs,
    We are Money Managers Minimum investment is $5,000 and performance fee is negotiable, but if you are not serious investor and dont have live account please dont waste your time or ours,
    only serious people contact us please
    here is the Proof statements can be fabricated so we show you Live account video here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAWnhP9IYuo
    and click on setting and make it 720p HD and watch in full screen.
    if not clear then click here for HD video

www.pipsniper.net/pipsniper/pipsniper.html

Any comments Good or Bad will be appreciated.
    contact us at skype ID: pipsniper.net
    support@pipsniper.net
    leverage.is.poison@gmail.com

9. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

2 K montly profit consistently? Even considering best working strategies and account with decent capital, 2K in a month is a heroic level for many retail traders. I saw a guy who had been making 800-900$ in a month with 4K deposit trading with Hotforex, but according to his worth it took him ten years to develop his strategy..

10. jologs

jologs New Member

good read thanks for sharing..

11. vic84

vic84 New Member

Such results really needs incredible efforts , there are people who have made such achievements.

12. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

That is over 20% a month. It is very good return in my opinion.

13. vic84

vic84 New Member

Its a very good return you are making if its 20%, earning is good and its good to earn atleat between 12 to 15%.

14. learn2share

learn2share New Member

20% a month it's really a big profit, normally a good consistent profit is around 3-5%/month for your account safety. Assume that you have 100k balance, 3-5% = 3-5k$/month, not too bad.

15. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

In some parts of the world $3k-$5 is a huge income. One can live a luxurious life with that kind of money.