1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading Strategies and trading styles

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by Danielc81, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Danielc81

Danielc81 New Member

currency trader
    Typically Forex Trading Strategies line up with the individual trading styles of traders. For example, an individual who wants to spend little time dallying in the market will have a strategy that involves spot trading or trading within seconds or minutes. Certain long term strategies, therefore would not fit their trading style and would not be pertinent Forex Trading Strategies.
    Forex signals

2. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

It is also not so easy to develop own forex trading strategy as good trading systems are often born after years of dedicated studying and active trading.

3. avamorcle

avamorcle New Member

It is important to follow trading strategies before investing money in forex. Investors should have good knowledge and experience.

4. mak123

mak123 New Member

Strategy play very important role in forex trading so i is very important to make good strategy.

5. arbtrader

arbtrader New Member

Forex Trading
    The market is constantly changing its behavior so your forex trading strategies for swing trades and position trades should be evolving constantly.

6. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

In my view selection of right strategy is so important and often it’s the difference between average and great trader, so we need to put our primary focus on having correct strategy, but it must also be tested one. The difficulty part is of applying any strategy, we often create decent strategies, but just because of not able to apply it correctly leads to losses. I am fairly lucky that I work with OctaFX broker and with them, I get endless benefits and that’s especially to do with features like swap free account and daily market news and analysis updates, it works really nicely and brings a lot of profits to the table for me without having to go into trouble or difficulty mode.

7. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

For scalping is convenient esn account. Freshforex has the best orders execution on ECN accounts on Forex. Time of average execution is 0.05 sek with small commission and null spreads. Trade on this account is comfortable especially for scalping.