1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forex trading strategies

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by Petracarter, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Petracarter

Petracarter New Member

Social care and guidance work
    The purpose of demo accounts is to prepare you for this. Demo accounts are not only for traders to try out their forex trading strategies, but they are also dry-runs for the real trading execution. You should have gotten a feel of how the market moves and how it can affect your decision-making in your trading. Of course, a demo account does not involve real money. And sometimes, that may make all the difference in clouding your judgment. But you should trust your judgment and how you have developed and fine-tuned your trading strategy. Your trading system should be the solid foundation to back you up in every move. It would be better if you have it all written down so that you can easily go back to them whenever you feel having any doubts or confusion.
    trading automatique

#1 Petracarter, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

One of the most important parts of using demo accounts is participating in contests. But the only difference is that your strategy in contests is not the same as in real trading.

3. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

Every trader has unique trading individuality: trading habits, profit goals, time limits, risk comfort level etc. That's why some trading set-ups and rules that work for one trader may not be suitable for another trader, even thought both pursue the same goal - making profit.

4. nobyboss75

nobyboss75 New Member

Electrical engineer
    The first point to keep in mind is to keep your strategy simple and based on trading price action. You won't need to read the news or listen to other traders opinions, you can just trade trends on a chart. A strategy which is simple can make money and there is no need, to make your strategy to complex or complicated. All the best traders use simple trading strategies and if its good enough for them, its good enough for you. Buiding a simple strategy is important for every business and with forex trading - you certainly need that definitely. For further help, you can opt for binary options signal service.

5. mak123

mak123 New Member

Yes I totally agree with you that every new trader should start with demo account and after having relevant experience in demo account invest with real capital. Forex is very risky business and you have may loose money due to lack of knowledge.

6. arbtrader

arbtrader New Member

Forex Trading
    We can just trade forex trends on a chart. A strategy which is simple can make money and there is no need, to make your strategy to complex or complicated. All the best traders use simple forex trading strategies and if its good enough for them, its really good enough for Us.

7. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

In a business like Forex, we need to make sure we have a good strategy that we can rely upon, but often it’s seen that we have a strategy that we can’t really rely upon in different situation, so we often get stuck with strategy that works on certain situations only and when we try to work it out on other times it fails badly. I don’t have any great or magical strategy, but it is a very straight forward strategy which is to follow the trend and work it with strict money management, it goes very well especially with OctaFX broker using their magnificent 50% bonus on deposit, it’s terrific offer and really makes trading risk free for me!

8. Martha

Martha New Member

If you want to become good trader then you must have a good strategy. If you want to learn forex then demo trading is the best way to learn it.

9. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

To trade gold successfully, you need to choose the right strategy. For beginners, the so-called "game on news" works. In simple workds, gold contracts - namely by means of futures contracts this metal is traded - it is better to buy in a period of recession and do not panic if the price continues to drop. Gold has a high volatility and requires a calm and thoughtful consideration. After a relatively long falling of prices, the probability of returning to their former positions, and even exceeded them, is very high. I trade gold at freshforex broker, btw.

10. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

In my view good strategy is the key to things, if we are able to figure out good strategy then we will always find everything working nicely, I believe the best way we are able to create good strategy is through proper plans and when we do that we will always be able to trade nicely, but if we are not good at planning then we will struggle. I found the best way to create good strategy is through practicing and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to do just right with great motivation and that’s especially to do with their cTrader demo contest, it’s awesome with having 400 dollar prize too for winning, so helps me a lot in trading.

11. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

My strategy for now is to get as much as possible from the current FreshForex's Great Trading Contest. Does anybody participate in it?

12. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

I am fine trading with my own funds. No hassle of competing with others and can focus only on my own profits. Don't need extra. Just what I can earn.

13. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Many brokers offer bonuses that can be very useful in trading. Here, for example, is freshforex bonus "Double deposit". It allows you to double your money! For that you need to fund your account with the amount of $ 100 and get 101% bonus on the first deposit and 33% on each subsequent deposit

14. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

Forex is a massive business, but often we do it without any proper way or method, it’s what often lets us down big time, so if we are really serious about career here then we got to focus on having good strategy to work with. I am doing just that with been joined under OctaFX, it’s a rocking company with having all sort of features and facilities which include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform, it’s all lovely.