1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading - Top Secrets

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by vs22, Aug 27, 2013.

1. vs22

vs22 New Member

Is there really any secret which can make you a successful trader?
    Find out the answer from one of the expert trader in automated trading , having 10+ years of experience.
    Watch her exclusive video to get all your answers about the automated trading

Video presentation: http://youtu.be/BdGvbc0Mqjg

2. mehulsoni

mehulsoni New Member

I do not think there is any secret for successful Trading. It is all about management of the money you have and the risk you are going to face. With experience and perfect knowledge of the purpose for what you are in this market,you can become a successful trader.

If you are the successful trader, everyone will ask you about your secret though there will be nothing so.... :big:

3. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

The only secret to learn is that forex is not easy money, but rather something that must be learned.

4. Suresh

Suresh New Member

The secret of successful Forex trading is good study of the market and great experience in this sphere.

5. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

I suppose there is no secrets or " Holy Grails" on forex, but there is definitely something hushed up from your broker. Just for your information, know, that bonuses and special offers from broker may contain some disadvantage that surfaces later when you trying, for example, to withdraw your profit. Don't get laid out from the conditions. always read first the tos.

6. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

I suppose there is no secrets or " Holy Grails" on forex, but there is definitely something hushed up from your broker. Just for your information, know, that bonuses and special offers from broker may contain some disadvantage that surfaces later when you trying, for example, to withdraw your profit. Don't get laid out from the conditions. always read first the tos.

7. Elizabeth FBS

Elizabeth FBS New Member

Secret of trading without losses!

With FBS you can insure your trading and in case of a loss FBS will pay you the money back!

This is sooo huge! Don't miss it!

Deposit insurance

8. vic84

vic84 New Member

I dont think there is any secret in trading, its all about keeping your composure ....

9. Elizabeth FBS

Elizabeth FBS New Member

But aren't you agree that the possibility to insure your funds and receive lost money back sounds great?

10. orni308

orni308 New Member

can i withdraw the money, which i get as a compensation?

11. Elizabeth FBS

Elizabeth FBS New Member

Yes, the funds are fully withdrawable.