1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by kan23, May 23, 2008.

1. kan23

kan23 New Member

Hello everybody. Forex is a up coming trading platform globally. As it is also called as the money machine. Forex is a such a platform in which u can trade with a small amount. There are many traders and brokers globally who help intrading and provide trading facilities.:rain:

2. sreeja

sreeja New Member

I am new to the field of forex trading.Forex or just FX are all terms used to describe the trading of the world's many currencies. The Forex market is the largest market in the world, with trades amounting to more than USD 3 trillion every day. Most Forex trading is speculative, with only a low percentage of market activity representing governments' and companies' fundamental currency conversion needs.One of the major advantages of trading Forex is the opportunity to trade 24 hours a day.

3. anute

anute New Member

Greetings to everybody. Forex is a separaty world with its rules and laws so every participant have to know all necessary details about this world and have to have good knowledge in it and only then you have to be successful here!

4. anute

anute New Member

So the first rule for every newbie in Forex must be - learn a lot to know a lot!!! and only then try to do it in real trading

5. Dantist

Dantist New Member

I trade on the platform of Mt4, very good and comfortable point-of-sale platform.

6. Andiebro

Andiebro New Member

I totally agree with you, and to that I must add to demo a lot, demo until you're really sure you want to go live. Make yourself a good trading plan, that way when you enter to live trade you'll be fully prepared.:happy2:

7. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Hi,
    Yes Forex trading indeed requires a lot of knowledge and market understanding i think its very important to know about Forex market and trading before start trading.

8. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

To save my time I´m used to read and get informed and at the same time practice in my demo account. Although I started just some days ago I think it is a good way to spend less time in the learning process. :sleep2:

9. Sayen Aylen

Sayen Aylen New Member

I would also like to add, as a newbie even I am searching a lot before trading, I would like to suggest to all the new comers in trading that they should delve before they dive into this ocean of currency. This is suggested to me by some of the player investors.