1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forex Training Courses, Begineers Forex Class, Learn online - forextrainingworks.com

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by prav, Dec 17, 2007.

1. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

My name is Sid Wyemann.

I trade Forex for a living.

[​IMG]

I’d like to teach you the
    world's simplest and safest
    way to make your living
    from trading Forex online

But first, a quick question . . .

would you like to have fun and enjoy learning the
    world’s most simple and safe method of making a living
    from Forex trading so you can give up your job?

or . . .

would you rather confuse your brain with technical indicators,
    fibonaccis, fundamentals and other Forex trading jargon so you
    can impress your friends - but probably lose all your money?

Pretty tricky question . . . right?

If you chose Forex simple and safe, hold on tight . . .

YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!
    So why is my Forex Trading Course for Beginners different?

Apart from being fun, it’s also by far the simplest and safest route for beginners to start making a living from trading Forex online. And in my book that’s what Forex is all about.

You don’t have to be clever or have the mind of a rocket scientist - I’m certainly no brain surgeon!

My Forex Course for Beginners is designed to be a springboard to a better life for EVERYONE, no matter what their IQ.

So who is this Forex Training Course for?
    YOU – if like me, you think that earning your living in an hour or so a day beats battling with commuters and enduring a 9-to-5 for the rest of your life.

YOU – if as a Forex beginner, you’re looking for a REALLY safe and simple way to make money trading Forex.

YOU – if you don’t give a monkey's about technical indicators and trading jargon but just want to learn how to trade so you that can make a living from the comfort of your own home.

Learning Forex can provide everything you want in life.

It's not just about giving up your 9-to-5 to make a living at home. It IS about having the time and freedom to do what you really want to do with your life.

More travelling.

Splashing out on presents.

Making sure your kids have the best start in life.

YOU having more time to spend with your kids.

Join the hundreds of other students who chose to learn about Forex with me. Follow the basic and simple rules I teach and 'making your living from Forex' can become a reality for you.

www.ForexTrainingWorks.com

2. braveheart74

braveheart74 Guest

Ineed to know

Hello Prav,
    I would like to know if i could get training using this forum.

3. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi braveheart74, the information provided here is from a 3rd party website. We are in any way not concerned in this training. The posts made here are for information purpose only, which will be useful for our forum members. We don't provide any training. You can use the information from the given 3rd party website, or can contact that site admin for more info. :cheer2:

4. semboyan

semboyan New Member

Re: Forex Training Courses, Begineers Forex Class, Learn online - forextrainingworks.

I'm interested but before I subscribe this online class. I need to know about your learning method and materials.