1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Forex eBooks - JAPANESE CANDLESTICKS

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by prav, Dec 14, 2008.

1. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

JAPANESE CANDLESTICKS - A bunch of free eBooks provided exclusive for our forum members.

Below is a list of eBooks that are available for download.
    1) Steve Nison - Beyond Candlesticks.
    A chart is like a map, the more information each one provides, the better the chance of reaching your destination safely. Candle charts display a more detailed and accurate map of the market than do bar charts. This is because, candle charts open new avenues of analysis and offer many advantages over bar charts:
    * Candle charts will pictorially display the supply-demand situation
    * Candle charts will show the trend of the market and the force
    * Candle charts often provide the opportunity for more timely trade

2) Big Profit Patterns Using Candlesticks Signal And Gaps, How To Make A Living Trading The Markets By Learning Easy To Learn Technique.

Gaps (Ku) are called windows (Mado) in Japanese Candlestick analysis. A gap or window is one of the most misunderstood technical messages. Most investment experts advise not to buy after a gap. This is true only about ten percent of the time. The other 90% of the time, the gaps will reveal powerful high profit trades. Candlestick signals, correlated with the appearance of gaps, provide valuable profit-making set-ups.

Type: .PDF File

Get all these FREE eBooks given above with detailed instructions. Click the attached file for download instructions.

Attached Files:

2. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

This is pretty good information about candlesticks, I thought it was not so complicated but in fact I found it is very important to start by learning about them. Charts are not so easy to read without this special knowledge. Thank U. :nugget:

3. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

I have read it. Nice book.