1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Free online forex course".

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by lancehibner, Aug 25, 2010.

1. lancehibner

lancehibner New Member

This might be of interest to anyone looking to make a second income trading Forex online there is a special online 5 day FREE forex course.These forex courses normally sell for thousands so it is great chance to learn how to currency trade for free . The trading strategy they teach is an end of day forex trading strategy meaning that once you attend the free courses it only takes 15 minutes in the evening to trade.
    This will be a hugely informative course. It is suited to both beginners and advanced trading levels.This is not a get rich quick scheme but during the week you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful forex trader. If you cant make this they will let you know about upcoming forex courses when you sign up for updates.

The training company have also tied up a a deal with a leading spread betting company who will give people a free 120 dollars when they open an account and start actually trading with their new skills.The spread betting company is happy to do this as people who undergo good training are more likely to remain as customers. It costs the spread betting company much more to get new clients than 120 euros so they are satisfied with the deal.Please note the two companies are different.One simply trains.The other is for the actual trading and is a leading financially regulated company.You are under no obligation to use the trading company after your free course.But should you wish you can benefit from the free cash towards your trading.Full details are given to attendees of the Free 5 day course.

So I hope that helps people who might be interested in learning how to trade forex but did not know where to start.

Topics covered are as follows:

Day 1 Types Of Analysis, Types Of Charts
    Day 2 Candlesticks And Trends, Moving Averages
    Day 3 Support And Resistance, Pivot Points
    Day 4 Putting It All Together
    Day 5 The Swing Strategy Trading Plan

You can register for the free forex course on the
    website forexrepublic(dot)info

2. KajolThappar

KajolThappar New Member

Forex Trader
    Be aware that 90% of day-traders lose money. The odds are way against you. I recommend trying swing-trading (a few days to a few months time frame) first. The pressure is less and the timing not so quick. The exact same principles that apply to swing trading will prepare you for trading on shorter time frames. Or ... you might decide you were making enough money in swing trading to stick with it.

As for sources, check with your brokerage. Many of them make learning tools available to their clients.

Best of success.

3. mak123

mak123 New Member

Thank you for this very good information bout this course.

4. jologs

jologs New Member

yup, i have nothing against day traders, but I would suggest for newbies to start from swinging or position trading even, it can be less action but less risky, when i first started trading with hotforex i had to learn the hard way that was 2years back :)

5. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Some brokers also offer free forex tutorial or lession for trader like HotForex.

6. karthik.s

karthik.s New Member

Marketing
    are there forex games too, in which you can learn ?

7. Bugimen

Bugimen New Member

At DayliFX has a useful article (Learn Forex: Swing-Trading Trends with Stochastics)! I am sure you will enjoy it!

8. orni308

orni308 New Member

there are numerous courses available on the net but i prefer forex camping for learning clearing my confusions, very basic details has been provided in Forex camping which makes it my favorite.