1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funds management

Discussion in 'Risk & Money Management' started by Nikray, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Nikray

Nikray New Member

Hi.

I want to offer funds management for investors in the Forex market.

Account: 50 000 - 200 000 USD.
    Average profit per month: 5-10 %
    Max. drawndown: 20%
    Profit: account holder 65 %, trader 35%.

5-10% profit per month is a good result, I believe. I'm not after huge profits, the main issues for me are stability and safety. My 7-year experience allows me to increase the account by 5-10% per month making low-risk trades. Why do I talk of the minimal account of 50 000 USD? That's because managing smaller sums is not a reasonable business to do since it's only with a sum of 50 000 USD or more that one can make most of the interesting and profitable trading schemes.

You can open the account with any broker. It will be a bonus if the broker has MT4 trading terminal.

There are lots of scam and fraud schemes these days. Many of you might know the story of Felix from forexpeacearmy.

In my case I want to build an honest and trustful relationship with the investor. I don't want the investor to worry about his money being stolen or lost. I offer the investor to open an account to his own name, set the loss limitations and just let me know the password and login. If you have any interest in my offer, feel free to contact me at: fxnikray@gmail.com so we can discuss all details.

Nikray

2. greenrun

greenrun New Member

Nikray , actually 5-10% per month is very optimistic results, the professionals traders make 2-3% per month!

Good luck!

#2 greenrun, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  3. Nikray

Nikray New Member

Maybe you’re right, but for me is not hard to make $2 000 – 3 000 per month with $50 000 deposit!

4. hightidelowtide

hightidelowtide New Member

As greenrun said, the avg is 2%-3% profit,
    if you can double that, that's awesome, but I'm afraid I don't believe it's so easy to make 2-3k a month, even if you have a capital of 50k.

5. georgeharrison

georgeharrison New Member

Hi,avg is 2% -3% profit, but and I not believe it is so easy to make 2-3K months!

6. newbie

newbie New Member

waw, hear that`s profit of course make people so interest. i`m is a newbie and not to familiar with forex, so i`m want to ask some question. if my money not as much as that, maybe about 100$ or above are we still can take the profit in that point ? thanks for the answer...

7. ForexExclusiveClub

ForexExclusiveClub New Member

forex managed account service
    Hi do you have any live trading statement?

8. wringle

wringle New Member

I see this in every book: funds get less and less efficient once they have more and more assets and money to spread around, and the manager becomes less effective. Why don't large funds utilize maybe five good analysts as managers and give them control of 20% of the fund's assets each? If any funds do do this, please let me know which ones (seems like it would mean superior management to me). Thanks!

#8 wringle, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
  9. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

Nice forum. I have got much things for learn at here.