1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FX Master 2.0 Trader - Zulutrade

Discussion in 'Signal Services & Software' started by prav, Apr 24, 2013.

1. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

FX Master 2.0 - My strategy consist placing trades following the current trend and counter trend for reversals according to Elliot waves, but the entry signals are provided by a combination of technical indicators, mainly RSI to try get confirmation of the movement, and advanced oscillators and momentum for taking advantage of the reversals. The profit targets are between 5 to 100 pips... I will try to open an average Maximun of 3 positions and they will not be opened immediately. I will open one position and if in certain case the price goes against us, I will open another position every 50 pips or more according to further resistance. In this strategy a DD of 150 pips is normal, so do not oversize the lots, I recommend, 0.1 standard lot for every 2000USD. I know that every day new followers subscribe to this signal provider so I will do my best choose the best trades in order to make good profit with low risk.

[iframe]http://einvesto.zulutrade.com/trader-banner/89254?bid=651725&ref=918464&lang=en[/iframe]

#1 prav, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. fxdaytrade

fxdaytrade New Member

-732 pips worst trade?
    you kidding right? but the profit is pretty nice, so kinda like your signal..it is your right? or you are promoting someone you follow?

3. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, its a promotion.

4. fxdaytrade

fxdaytrade New Member

well that's not a issue at all ;)

i always like to follow good traders of course and discuss strategies with them. always good, always good!

so, how do you think I should follow you with my 3K account?

5. rourkem

rourkem New Member

Careful guys. [​IMG]