1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Forex Brokers needed

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by boom1, Nov 8, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

where from i can get a good broker whcih will help me and teach me

2. piptrader09

piptrader09 New Member

Hi boom,
    WSD FX has a great customer support service with live chat, they also have a wide range of educational materials with a demo platform to practice on! I found it very helpful

3. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Read reviews, check out trading conditions of each, compare the trading platforms, try demo trading. You can also deposit small amounts and try out several brokers at the same time. Soon enough you will see which broker is best for you.

4. holden

holden New Member

Choosing a broker is a tough job and need to research its legitimacy here, and in doing so one must get educated to understand Forex more and its complexities. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They also send out a daily report each day with the trades.

5. GoLearnForex

GoLearnForex New Member

Before you choose a forex broker you need to ask them a series of questions to find out if they suit your needs. Here are some questions we've compiled to point you in the right direction:

a. Are you open 24 hours?

b. Do you charge commission or a transaction fee?

c. Do you offer fixed spreads?(it' s better for you if spreads are fixed as you always know what you'll be paying them)

d. What level of customer support do you offer? (ideally phone, email and live chat support)

e. What currencies and commodities do you offer?

f. How quickly do you process withdrawals? (ideally 3 days to 1 week)

g. Are you regulated by an organisation such as the NFA or FSA? (this protects you as a trader if they are)

Read more at: http://www.golearnforex.net/forex-1...an-i-get-forex-trading-account-for-free-.html

6. Nick87

Nick87 New Member

Try demo account at Weltrade broker.

7. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I recommend you Hotforex, Fxpro, FXCM. They're regulated and good brokers could help you make profit consistently.

8. Suresh

Suresh New Member

I recommend you trading with IFC Markets. Very convenient trading conditions, great customer support if you need some clarification.

9. Xiaolei

Xiaolei New Member

Hi, you can try Trader's Pulse, I heard they are great, they are regulated ,and right now they have a bonus campaign for new clients

good luck

10. orni308

orni308 New Member

i would recommend liteforex...simply because it gives you one of the best service, updated platform.

11. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

It is one of the toughest things to get right and that is finding good broker because no one is going to shout that we are bad brokers, it’s our duty to judge it because it’s our investment only. I don’t think it is quite possible to be successful without a quality broker and that’s where I got lucky and found OctaFX broker, it’s very high quality with been regulated plus been a true ECN broker, so it’s double advantage for me.

12. tiptip

tiptip New Member

You had better try FreshForex, they have the following features
    • Narrow floating spread from 0 p.
    • Instant market execution from 0 sec.
    • No minimum deposit
    • No fees for conducting transactions
    • No restrictions for levels of pending orders
    • ECN accounts with the lowest commission - from 0.003%
    • Flexible hedging with "Smart Bridge Technology®", which provides the best NDD execution and the most accurate quotations.

13. tiptip

tiptip New Member

Just do yourself a favour and stay aways from instaforex. They recently go blacklisted by the french AMF. not only this, but they've also been blacklisted by FPA!