1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, my name is Danielle :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by daniellefr, Aug 3, 2008.

1. daniellefr

daniellefr Guest

Hi everyone!

My name is Danielle. I am a "full time" forex trader and I write blogs and articles for forex websites.

:big: Nice to meet you all, hope to find some friends here!

2. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2007

:welcome: to EIF Forex Forum. Thanks for choosing our forum for all your forex discussions and articles submissions. Nice to meet you too. And have a nice stay.. :happy2:
  3. fasalm786

fasalm786 New Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Do you want to trade the Dow? But.... you watch in despair as trade after trade goes bad, and your money slowly drains from your account and it seems as you place a trade the market miraculously goes against you as if "they knew"?

SO... Knowing what the Dow is going to do IN ADVANCE, makes it easy NOT TO REACT to the market - instead you come to the market with a plan, and the anticipated fulfillment of that plan. NOW !!! ...do you want to trade the DOW? Then the Ultimate Dow Trading strategy is an absolute must for you. What i have learnt from this manual has now become an integral part of my daily trading and is highly profitable.This is the ONLY strategy i use to trade the Dow. It has given me a second income of over $75k in the last 12 months.

For your FREE trail to see how the Strategy works, send a request to lajeancompany@aol.com.
  4. lancenicolase

lancenicolase New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Hi, my name is clintonbaisley. Iam new in this forums.