1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by boom1, Nov 8, 2009.

1. boom1

boom1 New Member

how i can make possiable make earning fom forex plz help me

2. JavitoFX

JavitoFX New Member

Look forex is one of the biggest markets new, is very very profitable.
    You seem like a newbie for real, first I recommend you start looking a news source that tells you how the currency pairs move, not just the news, ac-markets news section is ideal for that. See it you gt that…
    http://www.ac-markets.com/forex-news/daily-forex-news.aspx
    don’t worry, forex is very easy, you´ll get the heck of it before you know it ;)

3. vani

vani New Member

I think one must get educated to understand forex more and later earn money. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And they run a live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live.
    They also send out a daily report each day with the trades

4. GoLearnForex

GoLearnForex New Member

When you trade forex you are going to lose, the market is going to make you look a fool but that's life in forex and doesn't mean you can't win - you can.

What you must do is, have the discipline to apply you forex trading strategy through periods of losses, until you hit a home run. To win you must learn to lose gracefully in the short term and keep your eyes on the long term prize.

Many traders believe they can trade with little or no drawdown. They listen to the so called experts but the truth is - you will have to face weeks of losses at a time and discipline is needed in these periods, for you to emerge a winner.

5. forexpros2

forexpros2 Member

it is very important that you read and learn about forex as much as you can before you start trading and risk your money.
    On Forexpros.com you can find some great Forex Education articles, books, webinars and more.

Another suggestion is to try all kind of demo accounts brokers offer before you choose one.

Good luck trading

6. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Forex is far from being easy and without a proper education you will most likely to use a lot of money.

7. Jacq Stone

Jacq Stone New Member

Learning Forex is easy if you are determined to learned it. There are many resources you can read from which you can understand what and how forex is all about. Knowledge and discipline are big factors in Forex trading. Make sure to have a trusted and reliable forex broker that can help you in making it in the market.

Please feel free to come and visit our FB page for more latest news and updates that will help you guys to improve your decision making.

http. www. facebook. com/pages/Ikofx/213186568697555

forex broker

8. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

Forex may seem easy only for a guy with a nick name "CFD"))
    man, it's not easy actually at all))) I believe stock exchanges are even more difficult, but trading currencies is quite exiting too)

9. learn2share

learn2share New Member

You need time, knowledge, passion and rules to get profit from Forex.

Start with learn some basic Forex knowledge, then try demo account at some popular brokers, when you see you can spend some drinking money to learn in real market. Then open live account (minimum deposit), keep continue and you will ear profit from Forex :) It depends on you. :happy2:

10. lobax

lobax New Member

You need to learn the idea of trading first before you are jumping into one. You can learn it from e-books and videos ( try to go to Youtube, it does provide plenty of training videos). Then practice yourself with demo account. Try to practice until you can minimize the lost.

11. mak123

mak123 New Member

You need to upgrade your knowledge by forums and forex news and all latest market trends which always keep you ready in market and prevent from loss.

12. vic84

vic84 New Member

Refer books and other resourses online, read forums and i would recommend web site called forexcamping to clarify your basic doubts about the market and implement what you have learned in the Demo account.

13. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

Fear and greed are two crippling faults in forex trading. greed is the basic nature of why we made our step into forex trading, while fear are needed to define our trading risk. without fear traders wouldn't need to put any stop loss upon their trade. I learn this lesson but what we read often easily to forget, this when I found a usefull video tutorial while checking my brokers website, Tickmill. easy to understand material, it a must have resource for any trader who willing to success.

14. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

Go to babypips and study the school. You will learn about a lot of things and can make a good strategy.

15. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

BTW, forexpeacearmy I would consider better than babypips.But it's a matter of personal choice. You can also watch video lessons from my broker Tickmill http://www.tickmill.com/video-tutorials/

Good luck!

16. sininfinity

I got my education from babypips and so I recommend it because I know I have learnt a lot of things from there.

17. vic84

vic84 New Member

Fear and greed is a very basic human nature and its hard to come over it, but as trader keeps on trading these weakness can be eradicated.

18. haruka

haruka New Member

put secure above your profit, so our account wouldn't become a compulsively trapped due over leverage.
    One of the key differentiators between hedge funds and other investment vehicles is the use of leverage. Leverage can be your best friend one day, and your worst enemy the next. Everyone knows that leverage will accentuate both gains and losses. My current brokers Tickmill offer 1:500 max leverage, trade from 0.01 lot; I respect them for not offering an extreme leverage such 1000 or even 2000 leverage ratio, which obviously dangerous for any new traders, and none of any expert traders suggested such leverage ratio.

19. sininfinity

It is difficult to overcome them but once the goal is accomplished, then it is not so difficult at all. One can trade logically and won't take wrong decision.

20. jologs

jologs New Member

I would say the key is being persistent, just never give up, every time you reach a dead end just take two steps back and look for the basics, and then move forward, it was not easy when i first traded live with hotforex, it was really disappointing and frustrating given that i lack knowledge, and here i am now still trading with them with better results. im pleased.