1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honest broker in Pakistan | currency trading Pakistan

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by 5STARSFX, Feb 23, 2016.

1. 5STARSFX

5STARSFX New Member

Honest broker in Pakistan | currency trading Pakistan
    It is difficult to decide which forex broker is best for forex trading and when it comes to own country it is more difficult to find those who are offering great to the country. 5Stars forex is the leading broker in forex market which provides great services to their traders; it is also announced as one of the best in Asia. After analyzing different elements in Pakistan we have come up with the best offer for Pakistani traders and with the fastest deposit and withdrawal payment systems in the country. You will find quality trading tools and technology, trading platforms for every level of traders (mobile trading, tablet trading, iPhone trading, iPad trading, web trader and so on), quality educational resources, with the lowest transaction for withdrawal (average 5 minutes) with us. We also have different promotions which will help you to increase your trading equity and can trade with higher liquidity. For more information we are available 24*5 via live chat; call me back; best responding email.
    More at: http://5starsforex.com/[​IMG]

2. Fxtrader88

Fxtrader88 New Member

Hi 5star forex. I'm really suprised that you're the best broker in Pakistan. You don't have even an offise there, do you? As I can see on your website, your company is on Seychelles.

3. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

There is one more honest broker. It's called FreshForex and I've been trading with this company for more than a year. It's regulated by two serious organisations, has no requotes and no restrictions for scalping, it has the lowest spreads and fast withdrawal.

4. tiptip

tiptip New Member

Thanks a lot for sharing this, I didn't know 5starForex is from Seychelles not Pakistan. I was thinking about opening an account with them but now I keep the hell off them

5. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Guys did you know that my broker has launched a new cool feature called "Hot Trip"? Who's already tested it?

[​IMG]

6. Martha

Martha New Member

My broker is FBS . FBS offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex online trading top platforms.It offers over 80 pairs to trade like gold,silver,other metals and CFD's.This broker has amazing promotions.

https://fbs.com/

7. tiptip

tiptip New Member

5starsforex is one of then brokers in pakistan, but saying that they are the most honest is an overstatement. Read reviews about these broker on FPA and you'll understand what I am talking about. there are numerous complains about them you only need to check it yourself