1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HotForex Flexible Bonus!

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by stan, Jun 1, 2011.

1. stan

stan New Member

Dear Traders,

After seeing the demand from our clients for flexible bonus policies HotForex has decided to offer two Bonus Policies.

Therefore, as of June 1st 2011, HotForex clients will have the ability to choose between two bonus policies depending on their trading style.

The 50% Withdrawal Bonus & The 15% Rescue bonus.

For more details please go to http://hotforex.com/en/deposit-withdraw/bonus-offerings.html

Happy Trading!

Best Regards,

Stan

2. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

Bonuses are definitely the major point now days, as without having solid bonus, it is just not possible to get much of results, so that’s why we have to make sure we have broker that we can rely upon and also offers bonus. I trade with OctaFX broker, it is a really rocking company with having 50% bonus on deposit, it is not just great in figure, but also completely use able, so that’s why I like it so much.

3. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Prefer to use Hotforex Supercharged bonus as it ensures instant rebates to my trading account and provides additional trading margin for big volume trades. Could't find better bonus offering so stick to Hotforex.

4. jologs

jologs New Member

Im not much of a bonus trader but i have to say hotforex is a good broker.

5. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Seesm Rescue bonus was removed, wasn't it?

6. Martha

Martha New Member

Good ,Investex also giving 30% first deposit bonus with 0pip spread. Investex Banking & Brokerage offers a wide variety of financial services for retail and corporate clients worldwide.

7. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Personally, I would advise you never to cooperate with the company InstaForex. Although the company and works fine at first glance, in fact it is not so

8. platinumtraderfx

That's true actually, they're bunch of scum gouging newbie traders. Tried they once and after a month of trading move to Hotforex. Much better, regulated and it really pays if you can trade.

9. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I found out many great feedback at mt5 forum, is that Insta paid forum or kind of main sponsor?

10. platinumtraderfx

yup too much paid posters there, promoting insta bucketshop. That's why I prefer to discuss trading on this forum which has quite a lot of real traders.