1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I made 315 pips with ONE trade

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by frankietp, Oct 15, 2008.

1. frankietp

frankietp New Member

Hey guys,

I have been trading for six months and at first it was a rough start for me. Lost about $6,000 the first month and I was kind of scared to get on the game again. That was until 2 weeks ago that I download the guide from www.pipsonfire.com and squeezed it. I heard so many people talking about it on forums that I kinda felt it was a good thing to get into the game again.

I used PipsOnFire for 1 whole week, learning it from head to tail on a demo account. On Friday from last week, I located a perfect pin bar signal to buy on GPB/USD and got in for REAL money. I spent all the weekend literally biting my finger-nails (you know markets are closed on weekends). But on Monday I saw light! My take-profit had been hit and I made 315 pips with that single trade!

I was and still am excited about it. I am already looking for more pin bar signals to make some more money.

I hope that inspires people to keep going. As I said, I lost some money but I am sure I will make it all back plus some extra change :wink2:

Happy Trading!

#1 frankietp, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  2. Dantist

Dantist New Member

Perfectly, it has interested me. Though to not cost to begin work on Forex with greater investments. Thanks for the information.

3. frankietp

frankietp New Member

You are welcome. I hope it helps.

4. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

I learned one thing from your case that not to invest big amount in the starting of the trading. As we don't have so much idea regarding the particular investment. I also invest money in forex trading.

5. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing. It is always very inspiring to see profits and possible income in forex trading. When there is a will, there is a way, right?! Just keep trying and you will be next to make 315 pips with 1 trade :)

6. frankietp

frankietp New Member

Hey thanks!

And this is not just luck. Last week I made a total of 680 pips with only 2 trades. This week only 200 pips so far but that's good enough.

7. frankietp

frankietp New Member

Has anyone else had the opportunity to apply this system? I'm still raking in lots of pips with this.

8. TKFOO84

TKFOO84 New Member

Hey there Frankie

How are you doing? Im really want to learn this system. Do you mind to PM me or send me an email to med.guy@gmail.com so i can learn this system from you? I don't understand the system on the PipsOnFire.com website is simply because it didn't really describe much on the system.

Your assistance will be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

TK

9. Sayen Aylen

Sayen Aylen New Member

Interesting experience you had in Forex trading. Even I am planning to invest money in forex trading. But I am bit scared.

10. FXCode

FXCode New Member

Thanks for the recommendation.
    I'll check it out.

11. ForexManaged

ForexManaged New Member

As the website of pipsonfire is not longer providing the E-Book, we have setup an alternative website to download it on:

It's still free of charge and will help you to set the first steps in Forex Trading.

You can leave comments in this thread or on our website.

Jack Rubinski.

#11 ForexManaged, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009