1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create your own simple stock trading strategy..

Discussion in 'Commodity vs Dollar' started by capitalstars05, Dec 26, 2015.

1. capitalstars05

capitalstars05 New Member

Profitable stock trading strategy is an utmost goal of every active trader or investor. If you are serious trader you should have prepared several different trading strategies for different market situations. The stock market spends some time in uptrend and downtrend, but most of the time moves sideways. You have to use proper trading strategy to make money.

You stock trading system should define rules to find what is the actual stock market trend and situation and what is the best trading strategy to use.

Key stock trading terms for stock market strategy development

A good stock market trading strategies should give you answers to these basic questions:

1. How do I find the best pick for my strategy?
    2. How I will trade it?

These two questions should be answered in the description of your trading strategies.

How to find stocks to trade

There are many possible ways how to find stocks to trade. You can select these stock picks using technical analysis or fundamentals.

The whole process is typically divided into these steps

1. using a screener to make automatic preselection
    2. fine tuning your selection using another screener or using individual chart analysis
    3. creation of trade setup for the best opportunities you find

Our Some Best Services Read it Here…

Financial Advisory Indore, Stock Advisory Indore, Commodity Market Tips, MCX Tips, Crude oil tips
    CapitalStars Financial Research Financial Advisory Services
    www.capitalstars.com | T:+91-731-6790000,6669900
    Read More....

2. arbtrader

arbtrader New Member

Forex Trading
    I think profitable forex trading strategy is an utmost goal of every active trader or investor. If you are serious trader you should have prepared several different trading strategies for different market situations.