1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get rebate on Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by forexcashback28, Dec 17, 2009.

1. forexcashback28

forexcashback28 New Member

Last week it was payment time for cashback forex again. I was able to make just over 500 dollar in kickback from my accounts on Aplari Uk, FXCM and FXCBS. The good thing is that I get these payment not based on my profit, but on the volume I trade. The more volume, the more profit.

Its actually quite easy to get rebates, its pretty much just three steps

1. Open an account with one of the major brokers (see list of brokers below)
    2. Register your account with the broker rebate programme (check: Forexcashback.info)
    3. Start collecting a monthly paycheck

If you already have an account with one of the brokers on the list its still possible to have that account connected to the rebate program and start collecting a discount.

Brokers make alot of money from us on commission. But in this way we will be able to claim some commission back. Every trader should do this really. Its free money if you are already trading.

Forex Broker list:

ACM
    Alpari UK
    Avafx
    Dukascopy
    Etoro
    FXCBS
    FXCM
    FXDD
    Fxopen
    Fx Pro
    GallantFX
    Go Markets
    Liteforex
    Marketiva
    Tadawul FX
    X Forex

2. wringle

wringle New Member

Most investors who trade Forex use a broker. A broker is an individual or a company, who buys and sells lots of currency according to the trader's wishes. Brokers earn money by collecting commissions or fees for their services. Many of the Forex Brokers available today do not charge any fees or commissions. Most of our clients do not understand how a Forex Broker can stay in business and not charge any fees or commissions. Brokers do there very best to spin this fact into a positive for their particular firm, but most Forex Traders know the facts. The fact is that Forex Brokers make a significant amount of revenue from the spread in each Forex trading pair that the client trades. For instance, when a client of these Forex Brokers buy the EUR/USD, the spread is usually 2-3 pips. The cash equivalent of 2-3 pip spread in a standard account is $20-30 per standard lot currency trade. This amount is what the Forex Broker earns for every trade that their clients take. As you can see, the Forex Broker is getting paid rather handsomely to conduct the business of buying a selling currencies. We feel that some of those enormous profits that the Forex Broker can and should be distributed to the Forex or Currency Trader.

#2 wringle, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
  3. rourkem

rourkem New Member

Hi guys, which provider recently is offering rebates? I'd like to further check them. [​IMG]

4. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

Rourkem, it’s too many companies which are offering rebate, but you must not select them because of that, it’s nothing special to be having rebate, I believe service is what should be look upon at first hand, if we get decent service then we can be pleased with rest of the things we are getting, but if we are not satisfied with other stuff then rebate means nothing. At the moment the best broker for rebate is OctaFX with 15 dollars per lot but that’s not all it’s their great service too which makes them hot favorite.

5. orni308

orni308 New Member

There are many forex brokers who offers rebates for clients, you should check what offers are offered by your broker, and the you should choose a broker who offers the best.

6. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

I think it is dependent on the broker, as everyone has their own ways to give rebate, but there many which don’t give it at all. I am lucky to have OctaFX broker, as they have this luxury. Now to get we need to join any IB, I am joined under my friend and I get 15 dollars every time, I closed 1 lot size trade, it’s pretty handy to have this luxury since I am able to be aggressive knowing that even at worst, I am still going to get something out of it.

7. Fxtrader88

Fxtrader88 New Member

I use the rebate bonus from FreshForex and get $10 for each losing lot from the broker. It really helps to lose less and save more, even if my trading is not as successful as I want it to be.