1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Lower Your Transaction Costs through Forex Rebates

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by fxn3wbie, Feb 5, 2010.

1. fxn3wbie

fxn3wbie New Member

Hey,

I just read an interesting article about how Forex Rebates can cut your transaction costs for free. Sounds a little too good to be true, but at the same time seems to make sense.

I’m considering trying Forex Rebates myself, but first I was wondering if anyone could confirm if rebates are legit.

Is there seriously no catch or am I missing something?

Here’s the article I’m referring to from forexcare.net (forexcare.net/transaction-costs-forex-rebates):

2. GoldenTicket

GoldenTicket New Member

Of course rebates work. How else would I have a new 52-inch plasma TV :cool3:.

Seriously though, I understand all the skepticism. Pretty natural reaction with all the crap that’s on the internet right now, but read the article again – it explains clear as day how rebates work. I see it as free money that I would otherwise be leaving in the hands of my broker (those guys already get enough money for crying out loud!)

I have been receiving rebates for a few months now and have probably collected close to $5,000 total – why the hell would I let the broker keep that? It only took about 10-15 minutes to fill out all the applications and 1 day for my rebates account to be approved…since then I’ve been receiving monthly payments into my PayPal account. Now even when my trading is going crappy, I remind myself, at least I have rebates, haha. Sad but true.

3. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

Interesting information, will definitely look forward into it.