1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make money with low risk

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies & Systems' started by vs22, Mar 10, 2016.

1. vs22

vs22 New Member

2. arbtrader

arbtrader New Member

Forex Trading
    Best video for the trader, can u please share video about forex trading strategies because these days we need to know about this how it works properly.

3. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Many people think High Risk means High profit in Forex. If we take high risk then we should have a lot of chance to earn lot of profit. Other hand, Low risk means low profit.

4. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

Forex is a business that comes with risk and there is no way you will be able to deny that, but what we can actually do is to control the risk, it’s possible through proper analyzing, I am grateful to FXOpen, as with using their service from here - https://www.fxopen.com/en/forex-market-analysis/ - I am able to get all market analysis which really makes huge difference. I love eur usd forecast, as they are seriously easy to follow and mostly profitable.

5. vs22

vs22 New Member

6. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

I guess high risks are associated with high rewards but the chances of loss is too high however those having a right approach to manage these associated risks can make some good profits in forex trading.

7. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Experienced traders are well with managing high risk which can make good rewards of profit from it but them is not going to happen with just became trader. So it is upto trader's mind either he can trade with high risk or not.

8. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

I guess you are right and new traders should focus more on learning than taking risks, they should take calculated risks and learn how to earn money through trading by overcoming these risks.

9. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Learning is one of the key to success in Forex business. Not everyone can win market easily, so start with good practice of it.

10. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

I think learning never ends in forex trading and being its a very professional market we all need to learn more about how to minimize the risks associated with forex trading as well as we need to learn how to make money through trading forex.

11. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Every trader in this market is always in learning mode. No one can say that i have learned complete Forex market. Because no one knows in next moments where the market flows will move.

12. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Yeah agree that we cannot predict the forex market but still i am sure that we can conclude the market move by analyzing charts as well as checking the news sites and their impact on the market..IMO!

13. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Analyzing chart is a skill which is developed after experience. Not every person have this, and can predict market.

14. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Every business requires to have good hands on it in order to take success and so that forex i guess it really requires hard work to develop good skills and experience.

15. tiptip

tiptip New Member

The best way is through Forex trading, You could trade with FreshForex and get free daily forecasts. These forecasts are always 85% accurate and could improve your trading skills

16. Blossom

Blossom New Member

I have never work with Fresh forex so can not say that you can earn well with this company or not. But i dont understand how a broker can make you good earning???

17. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

I guess broker only provide the required technology to trade forex however earning money through forex trading is based truly on traders analysis and hard work, maybe broker can assist you in earning by setting up PAMM accounts but even for PAMM and other trading accounts they clearly notify traders to be aware of the fact that trading and investment in forex is always associated with certain risks which should be known before investing in forex.

Blossom likes this.
  18. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Very true sentence. Broker always provide way of trading. We trade and earn money with our knowledge and skills.

19. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Yet earning from forex trading requires a lot of skills as we need to learn different strategies and apply which suits the best on the market condition.

20. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Strategy needs mind who can create it or manipulate other strategy. And that comes with experience in market. So only depending on skills and knowledge is not enough for this business, we need to practice it also for expected result.