1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Start Forex Trading ?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by raghav, Aug 22, 2014.

1. raghav

raghav New Member

Can Any One Tell Me How To Start Forex Trading ?? And What Is Minimum Requirement Of Fund In Forex Trading??

2. vic84

vic84 New Member

Learn a lot and try out what you have learned in Demo account, although there are broker who open an account with $10, but it would be preferred if invest at least in three figures.

3. Frestylo

Frestylo New Member

1.choose your broker
    2.creatre account
    3.download and install metatrader
    4.start learning theory/trade on demo account or just forget about this and buy Robot
    5.feel self confident enough -> move to real account
    6.lose your first money
    7.keep on trading
    8.????
    9.profit

easy money easy life

4. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

I once also think similar way, start first live account as low as possible, but it appear i'm taking my trading too lightly since very low deposit amount ( 25$ ), just got this from Tickmill refers friend promotion. but now I start put online trading as business not just a hobby or ordinary field of interest, just got my first ECN account with them at 500 USD amount deposit.

5. vic84

vic84 New Member

Opening a real account with less investment is also good, but why to waste money when your sole purpose is to learn about the market and not about earning profits. Demo accounts benefit is that you don't have to invest money.

6. somefxtrader

somefxtrader New Member

I start my fx learning mostly by reading article, and spend most time collaborate with online forum member. there's still many hellpfull forum member . Good decision are not simply thing earned in short time, it required relentles effort, support by determination. starting last year i made new step with ECN account, following lead by suggestion from many expert trader at forum, been try out several account, but not with ECN ever before, and by their lead I start my first ECN account with Tickmill, quite different with my last use brokerage company, spread are incomparable, I often got 0.2 pips spread from my trade with EURUSD, and all order fill in instantly, no more unwanted 'feature' such requote . so far i'm happy with my ECN account.

7. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

In Hotforex it is only 5$ on micro account. But for serious trading with sizeable profits it will require you to deposit at least 500 USD to start trading on EUR/USD pair where transaction costs are lowest.

8. vic84

vic84 New Member

Yes to start with , you should read forums, engage yourself in social netwrok and when you spend some time learning then open a Demo account and see how things work in the real market.

9. jologs

jologs New Member

how to start forex trading

1. first choose 3-5 brokers (do some research about them) check out hotforex its good.
    2. make sure the broker is regulated with services accessible to you, especially withdrawals
    3. open a demo account with them for comparison and practice, remember this phase is months not days (for newbies)
    4. find some good online materials about forex trading (i recommend school of baby pips) remeber you dont have to pay to learn, lots of good free stuff online.

and everything else follows. best of luck.

10. tianxiabachang

tianxiabachang New Member

Do some research about broker to select a reliable broker, and then practice demo account to learn how forex work and test your trading strategy. After that, small deposit with low leverage to learn experince.

11. sininfinity

sininfinity Active Member

It is suggested that you start with a demo account so it won't cost you anything. Then you go for real fund when you are confident enough. Check the link at below my post and from there you can open a demo account and can learn about trading without any cost.

12. orni308

orni308 New Member

Its better to have an planned approach and trade according to a plan , first read about the market and then open a demo account and learn different aspects of trading.

13. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Money management should be the first point you have to thoroughly work out. Even profitable signals which your trading strategy generates may result in a loss in case of wrong position sizing or inappropriate risk imposed on your equity. My current trading setup in Hotforex doesn't allow to risk more than 1% and not less than 3% of potential gain from deposit per trade. It means that risk/profit ratio is 1:3.

14. SurtiTrader

SurtiTrader New Member

Before starting any business it is better that you get the proper knowledge of that business likewise it is necessary to gain proper knowledge about the Forex Trading before starting Trading with Forex.