1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invest a forex robot

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by jamiebrwn, Mar 15, 2011.

1. jamiebrwn

jamiebrwn New Member

currency trader
    If you do decide to invest a forex robot, know that there are two main types of these robots. The first is used to help you extend a certain trade rather than identifying a good opportunity. Another type combines the forex robot and a paid subscription that obviously upgrades the functionality of a forex robot so it can change its parameters more accordingly to the current market conditions.

#1 jamiebrwn, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
  2. Jhon Kumar

Jhon Kumar New Member

It will help you to understand all forex trading issues and ways to cope with these issues.

3. hugo30

hugo30 New Member

forex robot rocks. does anyone know about their free catalogues? I just wanna try to use a couple of them for free. I just working on my own now, and it would be very helpful.

4. lobax

lobax New Member

Nope, I rather not wasting my money on robot again. As I have regretted it for wasting my money. I rather earn much than earn less with robot.

5. mak123

mak123 New Member

i have not try automated trading yet! but will think about automated trading.

6. bluepips22

bluepips22 New Member

Nope, I rather not wasting my money on robot again. As I have regretted it for wasting my money. I rather earn much than earn less with robot.
    [​IMG]

7. safnur

safnur New Member

Is really effective to trade by robot??I don't know about this. Anyone can help me by giving information about this???

8. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

there are so many forex robots, or EAs (expert advisors) that are offered for free that I do not think you should pay for them. Just dp your due diligence and read reviews online to check if it is working or not.

9. orni308

orni308 New Member

There are so many robots available in the market that now its very difficult to choose one, more over they work on a fixed program which makes them highly risky.

10. vic84

vic84 New Member

If you want you can try its really hard to trust robots as they work on fixed programs, and in situation when the market is very turbulent it might not work as you wanted it to.