1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to trade binary options on….?

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by Currency Expert, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Currency Expert

I’d appreciate an answer to this question: Is it possible to trade binary option on Meta Trader 4 or Meta Trader 5? I know those platforms can be used to trade commodities, Forex and stocks, but what about binary options?

Do brokers who offer binary options allow them to be traded on MT4 or MT5, or do they have other different platforms of their own?

I’m at a dilemma. An answer would be appreciated.

2. learn2share

learn2share New Member

With my experience in trading, we cannot trade binary option on MT4/MT5 since they are Forex trading platforms. The most easiest and convenient way to trade BO is web-platform.

I think no problem for a broker allow their trader to trade both BO and Forex. But some brokers as HotForex only offer Forex trading but they also powered OptionTrade for BO trader. I think it's better if we can trade BO and Forex on separate accounts.

3. jologs

jologs New Member

im planning to look into binary so im not quiet sure, but it would be a good idea to ask the broker directly i think optiontrade offers chat support might as well ask them,

4. Currency Expert

Hey! Thanks for your response and contributions. Kind regards...

5. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

No doubt the thread is very old however i thought bumping the thread again as binary options trading has gained much popularity as of now as they have introduced a new way to trade options and it can also be used as a hedging tool to hedge against the forex trades.

6. Blossom

Blossom New Member

Meta Trader 4 is the most popular Forex trading platform on the market and has become a helpful tool for the binary options community as well. With a small background in Forex I find myself taking advantage of this trading platform constantly.