1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteForex, the world of financial freedom - liteforex.org

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by anute, Nov 3, 2008.

1. anute

anute New Member

Hello everybody here! I'm a absolutely newbie in trading and your advices will be help me so much. Does anyone trade with this company? What are your ideas, opinions about their work? What are the conditions of trading? How's it for beginners?
    thank you very much:)

www.LiteForex.org

#1 anute, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  2. liteforex

liteforex New Member

Web Strategist
    Re: LiteForex

Hello and thanks for dropping by.. I'll try to answer most of what you asked about.

LiteForex has been in the industry since 2005; LiteForex offers free demo accounts, mini & micro accounts from $1 as well as standard and custom-leveraged forex & CFD trading accounts.

LiteForex uses the popular MT4 forex trading platform. Along with the ability to use expert advisers with your micro US-CENT accounts, you can earn all the knowledge you need while spending less than one dollar "$1 USD = $100 in US Cents accounts, see trading instruments for more details". Of course, all accounts enjoy a fixed low spread even on time news, instant quotation system with no dealer's intervention, ECN, multi-homed servers and of course an online cabinet trader.

When LiteForex made the big leap into the market, the team faced some trouble handling all the account documentation, sorting-it out by country, putting-in a forex affiliate system and etc.. This might have resulted in some bad comments or reviews online that Liteforex withdrawals or even deposits take long time.. Yes, there has been such an issue earlier but i can assure you it has been eliminated. At maximum, a withdrawal request will take 1 business day till completed; the rest is standard bank delays 'usually 2-3 business days':( Regarding electronic payments, deposits and withdrawals are instant.

A quick conclusion maybe?
    LiteForex is a reputable registered and regulated brand of investment and online forex trading services. Operating from Cyprus with offices in a dozen other countries, and with a solid client-base of over 60,000 clients from 130 countries, LiteForex is the ultimate choice for each and every trader looking for confidence and comfortability.

Check us out, tell us how can we help you

#2 liteforex, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  3. anute

anute New Member

Hello! thank you very much for your answer! I'll open an account it's sure! May I ask you how have I start?

4. Dantist

Dantist New Member

Greetings of the colleague, I too trade in this company. I wanted to learn.What competitions it is necessary to expect in the near future?

5. Madridman

Madridman New Member

hi, is the representative man of Liteforex?...great, I have a question - do you have the restriction for amount of the opened orders?

6. liteforex

liteforex New Member

Web Strategist

Thanks for your feedback, actually it's all there on the website; I am afraid the admin here will block mew if i copy the whole registration page :D Please checkout out forex trading accounts, just follow the ons-screen instructions and im sure it won't take 2-3 minutes till you figure it all out.

Even though we were a little more active earlier with competitions, it won't take long till we get in the temp once again. It's actually that all our staff is overloaded with preperations for the launch of United World Capital Ltd. - Stay tuned :whistling:

Here was the internal mail to our customers by the way..
    Code:
    As was previously announced at our forum, LiteForex is ready to introduce a new EU licensed division - an EU registered and regulated investmet and forex broker company; United World Capital Limited.

At the present moment company processes elaboration and public beta-testing of trading conditions and trading servers, and we would like to offer you to take part in this process.

Trading conditions of United World Capital will differ markedly from those you used to have with LiteForex. That is why beta-testing will help you to become acquainted with new principles before they are inculcated upon real trade. Besides, a lot of customers' suggestions will be taken into consideration in process of developing new trading conditions, due we are always meet the constructive critics and expedient proposals.

First of all a few words about broker company United World Capital.
    United World Capital is a company registered in Cyprus as an investment company under registration number 230122. The company is licensed by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission). License number 093/08. Legal and business address - Yiopis Tower, 3rd Floor, Limassol, Mesa Geitonia 4002, Cyprus. Company's official web-site is http://www.uwcfx.com

Cyprus is a full member of European Union, which abuses investment companies licensed with Cyprus to correspond completely with MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) - EU law regulating investment companies activities in 30 countries of European economic zone. The main purpose of this law is to encourage business struggle in investment business and also to protect investment companies' clients. In accordance with MiFID, investment companies must be registered as members of Investor's Compensation Fund, which provides customers’ interest support in case of company's inability.

United World Capital is a first Forex market services providing broker, which is licensed with the latest MiFID requirements. Additional information is available at CySEC official web-site - http://www.cysec.gov.cy
    If you would like to take part in beta-testing of United World Capital trading conditions and servers then you should download clients terminal UWCTrader 4 from http://www.uwcfx.com/uwc4setup.exe

After you download and install the clients terminal you should open a demo-account with a company. Below please find main distinctions between old and new conditions, which should be taken into consideration:
    [LIST]
    [*]Account can be opened in different currencies - USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, AUD, NZD, RUB;
    [*]Spreads offered by a company are floating non-fixed market spreads from 0 pips.
    [*]Most of trading instruments have additional decimal sign in quotes, allows to get profit with insignificant market movements.
    [/LIST]

Taking into consideration the fact that trading instruments quotes show slightest market movements, it's necessary to use "Enable maximal deviation from quoted price" parameter in order setup window.[/INDENT]
    Yes, shoot your questions :) I'll check here often.. Regarding amount of orders, yes actually we do have a limit.. It is a predefined average of open trades/client in your current group in the system. Whenever you reach the group/category limit; it will about time for you to be considered into a different trader's group. You can read here about retail vs. professional clients.

Hope that helped, have a nice trade :D

7. Dantist

Dantist New Member

Thank you very much for answers. It is pleasant to get support from this company. Quickly and operatively.

8. liteforex

liteforex New Member

Web Strategist

Thank you for your feedback, we always strive to provide support to our clients in various ways; believe me, people who needed help always got it.

It's mainly people who are even lazy to search for the "contact us" page who leave comments like "couldn't contact them", "their support is bad" and etc.. you know that type of people. It is even hardly believable that a company with a 500 squared meters office and teams working 24 hours, have no working email address or phone line you can reach - come on :D

General Tips When Seeking Help From LiteForex
    - We operate our own customer support forum at http://enforum.forexpeoples.com/
    - A russian version is always available here http://ruforum.forexpeoples.com/
    - A Knowledge base system with live support is available in EN | RU | MY
    - Contact us by phone, FAX or visit our offices

Ten/2 Things To Do Before Contacting Us
    - Check your internal mail system, maybe we just informed you of what you were going to ask

- Check our website, look for an announcement or news regarding your issue, we might be already working on it.

- Is your trading terminal updated to the latest version? Did you try logging-off then on your account again?

- Do you have your account details, passwords, PIN numbers, email address and withdrawal/deposit details ready on paper? Our support guy will ask you for those to verify your identity.

- Do you really want to do that ;) Just joking, ring us from 0900:1700 GMT +0200 at +357 25 581325 and someone will no doubt solve your issue.

learn forex - happy trading

#8 liteforex, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  9. Madridman

Madridman New Member

ok, thanks but one more...Can I use bank transfers for trading with Liteforex?...And what should I do for it?...

10. anute

anute New Member

hi everybody! I spoke yet to support of Lite and I asked all details and as well as I understood they accept bank transfers also and we can use it without any problem and I think it's very useful to transfer fund to account.:):):):)

11. Madridman

Madridman New Member

by the way, could somebody give contacts of liteforex support?

12. liteforex

liteforex New Member

Web Strategist

Of course, you can ring +357 25 750555 for phone support or of course writing support at liteforex.org

Good luck

13. LF adviser

LF adviser New Member

Hello dear participants of the dialogue.
    I'm the official representative of the company LiteForex. My name is Dmitry. With the permission of the forum administration, I would like to invite all interested persons to discuss the services of our company in this topic. Also I'll be glad to listen to offers and help to solve interesting questions.

14. eiffx

eiffx New Member

Hi Dmitry. I love Liteforex!

#14 eiffx, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  15. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

LiteForex uses the popular MT4 forex trading platform. Along with the ability to use expert advisers with your micro US-CENT accounts, you can earn all the knowledge you need while spending less than one dollar "$1 USD = $100 in US Cents accounts, see trading instruments for more details". Of course, all accounts enjoy a fixed low spread even on time news, instant quotation system with no dealer's intervention, ECN, multi-homed servers and of course an online cabinet trader.

16. LF adviser

LF adviser New Member

Dear customers!
    We’re happy to inform you that deposit/withdrawal money operations on LiteForex trading accounts are now available via AlertPay payment system. You can check the details at https://www.alertpay.com/index.aspx.
    [​IMG]
    Please pay attention to the fact that you need to send copies of the following documents to clients@sig-real.com in order to deposit funds via the AlterPay system:
    [​IMG] Passport (or any other ID with photo);
    [​IMG] Any document which confirms your address (for example a utilities bill).
    Please indicate your trading account number in the email.

Sincerely yours,
    LiteForex Administration

17. richemarks

richemarks New Member

Forex day trading system

In this forum the forex trading information is shared and clarifies the doubts about the forex trading process on clear manner.And the forex is the simple to earn more profits.This is really a best method for everyone can able to follow in forex trade.And the information was provided by this forum is more gainful..

18. LF adviser

LF adviser New Member

[​IMG]

Dear Clients!

LiteForex wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Thank you for staying with us in 2008.

Sincerely yours,
    LiteForex Group of Companies

19. LF adviser

LF adviser New Member

The Traders Contest

ForexPeoples.com is happy to announce a new 2009 traders’ championship, co-sponsored by United World Capital Limited and Straighthold Investment Group, Inc.
    Using our wealth of experience in hosting traders’ championships , we’ve collated the best practices ie: a proven way for rating calculation and a reliable way to protect the championship from any fraudulent activities.
    We’ve decided to increase the prize money. Traders Worldwide get the opportunity to compete for the prize money and the title of the BEST.
    Prize money won during the championship can become your first deposit when opening a real trading account and a basis for obtaining real profits. There are no restrictions in any way in your choice of brokerage company you wish to open an account with. You may however utilise your prize money for anything you want.

What are the positives for the trader by participating in the Traders championship or if she/he wins or ranks within one of the top?
    * You will be able to observe your abilities in proper trading conditions and therefore make calculated estimates for gaining profits on the financial markets;
    * You can earn the start-up capital for further investment without any risks (you don’t need to invest in order to participate in the championship);
    * You can showcase your skills to others and, maybe you can find some investors who might want to use your skills .

Welcome to the ForexPeoples.com championship! And let the BEST win!

There are 8 top places with the following prizes:

1st place – USD 800;
    2nd place - USD 500;
    3rd place - USD 300;
    4th place - USD 200;
    5th place - USD 100;
    6th place - USD 50;
    7th place - USD 30;
    8th place - USD 20.

Start of the tournament – 9th of February; end of the tournament – 6th of March.

Read Contest Rules and Sign up now! >>>

20. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

LiteForex with improved trading conditions

Hey everyone!

Have you heard about the new trading conditions at Liteforex? Starting from 16th February 2009, account types RealForex have the following improvements:

Leverage: 1:50 - 1:200
    Margin Call Level: 50%
    Stop Out Level: 20%

Oh, and don't forget that if you want to change the leverage in your account, you have to get in touch with LiteForex support by email, icq or toll free phone.