1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live money per each lot?

Discussion in 'Forex Discussions' started by tiptip, Jul 23, 2016.

1. tiptip

tiptip New Member

Now Fresh Forex clients receive up to extra 20% to their deposit every month. Join them! Trade as you used to and get up to $15 per each trading lot.
    Apply for Megarebate and enjoy one of the highest rebate on spread in the Forex market.

2. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

That’s incorrect info TIPTIP, I am surprised that you seems to be so for that broker yet you are not even aware of the things properly? It’s the reason why we shouldn’t trust anyone’s word instead should do our own research. I go with broker that’s reputed and have good conditions aka OctaFX, it’s picture perfect with having LOWEST spread possible starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also zero balance protection, bonus up to 50% that’s use able while they also provide us with wonderful cash back on all trading orders while there is also instant payment system here with zero commission, so all very useful and allows us to work nicely in all situations.

3. platinumtraderfx

platinumtraderfx New Member

Yeah it is possible if you use rebate service. For example i use Cashbackrebate with Hotforex and get around 60% from the spread. It is really a god gift for scalpers as practically you receive 0.3 raw spread per lot on EUR/USD