1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMFX discussion - lmfx.com

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by learn2share, Oct 15, 2015.

1. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I am finding a broker offer PAMM service and this broker is one among, I will open an account to test this broker but any comment would be appreciated.

2. jologs

jologs New Member

I havent tried the pamm, but im on an actual micro account testing the broker, so far so good.. the response is great. will continue to do the same for a couple more weeks

3. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?

* Fast execution.

* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.

* Demo account.

* One of a kind PAMM system.

* A rich bonus program.

* Multiple contests.

* Seven trading platforms.

* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)

* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

Contact us:

+44 2035192105

support@lmfx.com

4. jologs

jologs New Member

Hi there,

if you dont mind me asking, are there any rebates with LMFX and how much can we expect, thank you.

5. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Dear jologs,

We offer commission to our partners and a set of bonuses to all of our clients. I believe that there are rebate services out there that offer trading rebates, but you have to make your research to find them. If you are interested in our partnership program feel free to contact our customer support or our partners department directly. If you have any other questions I will be happy to assist you.

6. jologs

jologs New Member

I see, thanks for the response, I will keep that in mind, and will look into it as soon as i can.

7. LMFX

LMFX New Member

You are very welcome, jologs. In case you have any further questions please feel free to contact us or ask us here! Thank you!

8. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Hello, LMFX broker!
    I wonder if your broker offers any partnership program for its clients?

9. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Hello AwaberA,

Yes, LMFX has a partnership program.

In brief, we offer our affiliate partners the following:

60% revenue share

Profitable financial Affiliate programs allowing you to make money from your traffic.

2nd tier program offering 25%

Payouts bi-monthly

Payments are made by the method of your choice: Neteller, Moneybookers (Skrill), Bank/Wire Transfer twice a month.

As a LMFX Affiliate you can easily download a wide variety of banners and other creatives in different sizes and languages to suit your requirements.

Complete transparency

If you need more information you can always contact our Affiliate Department or ask us here. Thank you!

#9 LMFX, Jan 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  10. jologs

jologs New Member

is the cristal ball prize withdrawable? i mean good as cash? right?

11. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Dear jologs,
    Thank you for your interest in our contest!
    The prizes can be used for trading activities only and cannot be withdrawn.
    If you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or to contact our Customer Support!

12. jologs

jologs New Member

thank you for clarifying that, its still good much appreciated. will be looking forward to trading with you guys as well.

13. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

Hi, lmfx representative!
    Does your company provide any non deposit bonuses?

14. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Hello AwaberA,
    Thank you for your interest in our Bonuses.
    LMFX currently offers three bonus types:
    Phone Validation Bonus - you need to validate your phone number and fully trade 3 lots and you will receive 20 USD as bonus.
    Deposit Match Bonus - Each Client depositing at least 100 USD as a first time deposit into his trading account can take advantage of our “Deposit Match Bonus “. After registration to this program and depositing the funds from the LMFXconnect account into the LMFX MT4 trading account, the same amount as deposited (matching) will be assigned to the Client's Deposit Match Bonus trading account.
    Phoenix Bonus - When you (Client) make your first time deposit (FTD) into your Phoenix Bonus Account, you will receive an amount of funds 'pending' on your account. These funds reflect a known percentage of your FTD and in the event that you lose all your trading capital, the Phoenix Bonus will be placed into your trading account on the next deposit (however small) thereby helping you rise again.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask us here or contact our Customer Support. Thank you!

15. jologs

jologs New Member

what is the limit for CC deposits per day or per transaction?

16. LMFX

LMFX New Member

Dear jologs,
    The limit per transaction is $2500 and you can do 4 transactions of $2500 every 24 hours. That makes the total amount that can be deposited via Credit/Debit cards every 24 hours is $10000.
    If you have any other questions we will be happy to assist you.

17. learn2share

learn2share New Member

This bonus is really easy to claim. Is that 20$ withdrawable?

18. jologs

jologs New Member

thank you for clarifying that, I still think its a good option, 10k a days in 4 separate transaction is not such a bad process never the less.

19. 4xbug

4xbug New Member

Discussion seems interesting and good to notice that brokers representative is also here. I am trading with this broker and I like the crystal ball contest very much because its a weekly tournament.

20. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I also take part in the crystal ball contest every week since it's free and this broker also has email notification to remind you about the contest.