1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowest ECN trading costs?

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by clemon55, Oct 24, 2013.

1. clemon55

clemon55 New Member

Can traders please share the ECN brokers commissions and spreads on EURUSD, EURCAD and EURJPY please?

This will really help me choose my next broker

thank you

2. clemon55

clemon55 New Member

also I forgot minimum deposit and any benefits (VPS, trading tools, rebates or such)

3. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I'm trading with HotForex and you can find any information you need on its website.

4. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

I will suggest OctaFX broker which I really an ideal ECN broker and they have even won the award for best ECN broker, so that is why I love it so much and always recommend it to all. They have all top class facilities whether it’s with their bonuses or as you ask for spread, it is very low at just 0.2 pips for all major pairs while they also have ideal platform where we get all our trading orders executed instantly, so that is what allows me work pretty well.

5. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

Higgins, I am also trading with OctaFX broker, I will definitely agree that this is a really great company to work with, and even for a second if we take things like ECN away, it is still a really cool company to work with, so that’s why I am so happy trading with them and I strongly believe that in order to get success, it is absolutely vital to work with a good hearted company and that’s what they are.

6. Peter Martin

Peter Martin New Member

At the moment, I am trading with TradeWiseFx, I believe they have the lowest charges as far most of the pairs are concerned. They have lovely ECN Pro account option, it is easy to open with just 25 dollars investment yet gives us such luxuries with spread starting from zero while they also have highly active support service that’s available on all platform like social sites, live chats and even phone call!

7. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

ECN are very suitable for flexible trading. FreshForex broker offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN account. You can try trading with that company.