1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Managed Fx Account with 2 Years Live Trading Portfolio

Discussion in 'Current Market Sentiments' started by PipSniper, Dec 24, 2013.

1. PipSniper

PipSniper New Member

Nov 23, 2013
    i see a lot of people pretend to be money Managers managing forex accounts good but i have a question for them and you should ask before you give your account to anybody. 1 and 1 question only does trader have his live account and does he have atleast 6 months to 1 year live trading portfolio so you can see how he is doing from past 1 year if you ask that i BET that 90% of so called MONEY MANAGERS will not have answer they only show demo accounts or live account of 100$ and 1 month performance ha ah ha. 1 month and many people get lucky for one month the fact is that what investor want?
    they need constant profit for long term like i have 2 years live trading portfolio of 3k starting balance in 2011 and now it is 37k after hard work of 2 years and proper money management not gambling because i cannot hedge it is Oanda account for US traders so that means with me US traders are always welcome.
    second thing i use low leverage and make 10-15% of the capital invested per month making that from past 22 months that is called professional trading.
    does any one have 2 years live trading portfolio????????????????

its live account started with 3k and now reached over 45K including withdrawal which is 2k monthly withdrawal,
    i have traded with oanda 50:1 leverage No Hedging Allowed for US traders, it is hard to make money with that kind of broker,
    so US traders are always welcome,
    i trade Short term to medium term, check my live trading history of 2 years
    i think not much traders can show their LIVE TRADING 2LONG YEARS TRADING HISTORY where i earn 10=15% MONTHLY STABLE INCOME,
    if you looking to get rick quick Formula then you can go and find some one else i don't over leverage my trades, i trade with low leverage make stable income from past 2 years, and some one once said to me
    "" i don't want to see how many pips your make every day i Just Want To See HOW LONG YOU CAN SURVIVE in this MARKET?? ""
    If you are Not Greedy and need stable Profit 10-15% of your capital every month Then Join Us we are Portfolio Managers
    and as you can see we are good at what we do, we trade in 15 forex pairs but in this account from past 6 months we traded only YEN pairs but we trade Majors and Cross pairs,
    We are Money Managers Minimum investment is $5,000 and performance fee is negotiable, but if you are not serious investor and dont have live account please dont waste your time or ours,
    only serious people contact us please
    here is the Proof statements can be fabricated so we show you Live account video here
    and click on setting and make it 720p HD and watch in full screen.
    if not clear then click here for HD video

Any comments Good or Bad will be appreciated.
    contact us at skype ID: pipsniper.net