1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mt4 & Ecn

Discussion in 'Metatrader' started by alayoua, Jul 26, 2011.

1. alayoua

alayoua New Member

I've been reading a lot of information on the forum regarding ECN and would like to try this for one of my accounts. I do have some questions about the reliability of some of the platforms so looking for answers from people who maybe have tried one. I would prefer to stick to an MT4 broker offering ECN.

2. fxccforextrading

fxccforextrading New Member

Dear alayoua,

ECN forex trading is the future of the forex trading, we'd like to invite you to test our practice ECN forex account, and feel the difference between ECN and Market Maker

Our proprietary ECN bridge means clients that at most at home with MetaTrader can continue to use their preferred platform in an ECN environment. Traders wanting to explore the sophisticated forex trading benefits of Currenex can now do so with FXCC.

Why ECN forex Broker?

• no dealing desk - no intervention
    • No Conflict of Interest - No dealing desk broker means no trading against traders
    • Best Bid/Ask Price – The Price Aggregator shows the best Bid/Ask prices to trade.
    • Variable Spreads – variable spreads follow what the markets are doing.
    • Anonymous Forex Trading – All your orders remain anonymous. No more Stop or Limit Hunting.

Learn more about ECN trading.

------

FX Central Clearing Ltd.
    FXCC ECN Forex Broker
    A Broker on Your Side.

3. alayoua

alayoua New Member

Thank you for your reply

4. ctzulu

ctzulu New Member

i use an interbank agent for giving me best plattform & feed .. you dont get it when you alone

5. EmpireGlobalfx

EmpireGlobalfx New Member

Undoubtedly ECN brokerage will give you true and fair conditions for trading.

With good liquidity and unrestricted trading, you should do fine en ECN environment.

All the best! :wink2: