1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Trading Strategy

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies & Systems' started by forexearlywarning, May 13, 2010.

1. forexearlywarning

forexearlywarning New Member

May 11, 2010
    1. Know the direction of the primary trend of a currency pair.

To determine this every day I analyze 28 currency pairs across 8-10 timeframes with simple trend indicators, by groups, i.e, USD pairs, EUR pairs, CHF pairs, JPY pairs, etc., grouped together.

This is a link to the free indicators I use.

2. Then I set price alarms at critical support and resistance areas, and check the larger time frames for pip potential using the same indicators.

3. I monitor the news calendar for volatile news announcements, here is the calendar I use, its also free

4. When the price alarms go off and the volatile news items hit, and generally after the London market open, I check The Forex HeatmapĀ® for entry verification

Manage money and profit by scaling out lots and more stops to breakeven. This method works for very well for hundreds of traders in our community because you analyze the market thoroughly once per day and use almost no technical indicators, just simple trend indicators and entry verification using a real time visual map of the spot forex..

Hope this information is helpful, the method is becoming quite popular.
    #1 forexearlywarning, May 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. wringle

wringle New Member

Oct 1, 2010
    What is your stock market trading strategy, and of your preferred companies? I'm looking into this for my international business program in high school. Any information you give will help me a lot.

Thanks a bunch
    #2 wringle, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010