1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nano4x - Nano4x.com

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by saebea, Jul 23, 2011.

1. saebea

saebea New Member

Jul 20, 2011

Nano4x is a fully regulated and licensed discount broker under the authority and control of FSC Mauritius.

Business Model: One of the first retail technology-driven brokers. No Dealing Desk. No Competition with traders. Only software and liquidity provider. Nano4x is not permitted to hold proprietary positions. All trades are executed back to back with providing banks.

Trading conditions: No limitation on minimum and maximum deposit, Leverage up to 1:500,min order 0.01 (1000), Stop out 100%, Spreads from 1,6 pips with no comissions.

Benefits: No limitations on order latency, execution less than 1 minute, no limitations on modification and setting of pending orders ( even inside spread is available), no freeze levels, accepting EAs

My experience: Have an acc with them for 6-7 weeks. There is a profit on my acc more than 100% ( can send a proof). I`m using an intraday EA with more than 100 trades daily.
    Also I registered as their IB. Can offer a part of rebates for you Just register under my ID: 456373 or this link http://nano4x.com/en/?af=456373 and PM me :smile2: