1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NITrading System - Nathan's Indicators

Discussion in 'Trading Strategies & Systems' started by managedforex, Aug 16, 2008.

1. managedforex

managedforex New Member

Anybody around who bought this course yet? Is it really worth 795 USD?
    Sounds very good but as a beginner I'd rather have some pros tell me what they think about it. Thanks. Source: www.nitrading.info

2. prav

prav Moderator
    Staff Member

WoW, its a great post. This site gives us a great opportunity to earn automatically. But before we have to get information regarding this program. Whether its genuine or scam.

Well, even i am waiting for some experienced members who have used this system to give some comments regarding this course or signal. :whistling:

3. claude_o_sent

claude_o_sent New Member

I tryed this "program" last year and, to put it into a few words:
    It's not worth $1.

It's just another one of this "work a few minutes a day and become a millionaire in one month with forex"-programs.
    I'm not allowed to write down what the program contains in detail but if you watch the intro-tutorial, you see what you get:
    A "set" of very well known and very old indicators and a collection of 30 videos all showing and saying the same thing: how wonderful this program is.
    Not only one is proving this by i.e. trading live.
    If you walk thru the forum for this program (private yahoo-group), you'll see many posts about people not beeing successfull with this program and asking questions about the "how" - even after more than one year "learning". I walked thru the forum post by post and I didn't find any serious post saying that a student is trading successfully.

Another thing I did, unfortunatly after buying this program, was to google for the owner, Nathan Zafran.
    What I found were some post in three HYIP-forums talking about him as "the biggest scammer in the HYIP-world" and as somebody who takes fees from other people to invest their money.
    What I was asking myself: what happened that a typical MLM-guy, from one moment to the other, is finding "the magical key" to the forex-markets ?
    Not very serious, is'nt it ?

4. britaidian

britaidian New Member

You are quite clearly one of those people who was looking for instant gratification, and didn't complete the course, or thought that you knew it all already. The one thing that the program does stress is that you MUST complete the course in order to benefit from it. I just completed the course and have started trading. These indicators work like a charm.

As for googling Nathan, then well done, if you google starbucks you'll find some negative comments about their business practices as well ..... Before you cast such poisonous dispersions I suggest, you complete the course. You quite clearly didn't, as there are 53 videos for the learning process not 30. Also here is a link to some successful trades Trading Statements. You never know, if you finish the course you may be able to add your successful story to this board.

5. claude_o_sent

claude_o_sent New Member

Hi Britaidian,

thanks for your reply - it's allways good to discuss these things in public as there's no other way to get to an objective view.

I'll try to make it short:

>...and you didn't complete the course, or thought that you knew it all already.

1. there is no course for the NI trading system. There's mainly only a manual explaining the elements and a huge collection of mantorials (each >1hour) stating how wonderfull and perfect this system is. Nothing more.
    2. I "studyed" the NI System for nearly a year with more than 15 hours/week. During this time, I also observed the yahoo group which is the communication platform for NI and I watched carefully for the reports and statements other students published.
    Overall, if you want to talk about "finishing the NI course": I'm your man!

>... These indicators work like a charm.

Well, it is obviously that you're not very experienced in trading methodologies. Otherwise you would have seen the "similarities" of the NI Indicators and the SLOWD and the MACD !
    Both Indicators are used by a huge number of other systems and technical analysis and are not real new stuff and -to make it clear- there's nobody else in the world who would declare SLOWD and MACD as something like "a motherlode of trading".

>... As for googling Nathan, then well done, if you google starbucks you'll find some negative comments about their business practices as well.

Well, my point was not to find something negative about Nathan but to find SOMETHING at all. And what I found was mainly this stuff. If I would google for starbucks and if the main thing I find will be negative, I wont go to starbucks anymore. Easy logic.

>... Also here is a link to some successful trades

Thanks for this. What you forgot to mention:
    1. All these statements raise up shortly before NI official starts. Before the official start, there where no such statements.
    2. Not one of these statements is verifable. All are only anonymous, text-only (html) statements, some are anonymous html-only statements for demo-accounts only. Do you need some more wonderful trading results ? Give me 5 minutes and I'll generate you a proof how to make a million a day !

Ok, everybody needs some reference if he wants to sell something, or ? How good these reference are and if they are verifable, well, that's something everybody has to decide by his own.

By the way: Did you mention that there was NOT ONE MINUTE OF LIVETRADING somewhere whithin the NI stuff ? Or did you mention that Nathan has to sell this course and don't "want" to trade by himself (although with his affort on selling this course, he could make millions by trading for charity ? (to answer the old point "he is selling this because he wants to help as many people as possible").

>... You never know, if you finish the course you may be able to add your successful story to this board.

Yes ! If I'll find a verifable proofpoint for NI trading or if I'm successful for myself sometime, I'll be the first who'll post this in this and as many other forums as possible.
    Greets, Claude

6. lancenicolase

lancenicolase New Member

After 10 years of development now released for YOU!Learn how to trade the futures and forex markets like a pro.Revolutionary software has cracked the secret code thatdefines ALL market movement. With NI, you will not only achieve up to 100% winning trades, but you will be able to predict all your trades IN ADVANCE with the state of the art PRECURSOR SIGNALS. View the 45 minute tutorial and see for yourself!

#6 lancenicolase, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  7. claude_o_sent

claude_o_sent New Member

Interesting and helpful post.
    Just let me add another one, as helpful as yours and as helpful as many of these "incredible and unfailable system"-posts:

"All you've waited for. Don't dream your dreams-live them !
    After investing 300000 hours of studying the markets, I discovered the system that let you win against every and each market ! Just send me $10000 (to my egold pls.), I'll sent you the prrof how I turned $100 into $1million in just 1 day (I'll sent you one of these html-documents).
    My system coudl never fail! (if something goes wrong: you are the error)."

Don't invest into NI or "my system" - both are not worth $1.
    Kind regards

8. britaidian

britaidian New Member

It's pretty amazing for somebody who had no record of having registered with Nathan Zafran the developer of the course how Claude can keep making comments like this. I called Nathan and asked if he had heard of Claude and I was told that he had, but only in making negative comments on forums like this one. Nathan has no record of Claude ever paying for the course or being registered with the user's forum. So unless Claude has access to information from a friend or family member, then it's all speculation on Claude's part!

Tut, tut Claude ....

9. claude_o_sent

claude_o_sent New Member

Thanks for your Post, britaidian,

Yes, you're right:
    Within these referal-based programs (I guess, you're selling NI somewhere to get your referal bonus), it's allways better to ask the owner for help against critical posts.

On the other hand: you're wrong:
    I paid for NI and I spent many many weeks and months "learning".
    Of course, I use another name when registering for NI then I use for this posting.
    Sometimes, this might be helpful - like this time where Nathan had no chance to identify me and therefore no chance to blame me (or ban me ;-)

Another thing, just to help other reader (who not paid for NI) understanding NI a bit more. Here are some parts of the introduction for the Yahoo NI Group which is the "central place for communication" for NI students.

"
    For those who have paid for this course, and have access to this private Yahoo group, please keep in mind that I do not do any mentoring, there are no live chats and no viewing of me or anyone else trading.
    "

and

"
    Discussions here are limited to technical information about TradeStation, the information in the files, and trading questions in general, but we do not allow questions asking for detailed analyses of trades. You will get all your own answers in time as you learn the language of NI, and no amount of outside explanations are going to help you.
    "

Interesting approach for "learning" and for coaching, isn't it ?

btw: how many millions did you already made with NI ?

But, to shorten this thread:

I don't want to evangilize anybody. And I don't want to earn money with any "referal program" or "system".
    It's up to you, and only you to believe or not to believe sales statements and to "invest" or not to "invest" your money.
    The only thing I could do at this point is to summarize my warning:
    If I could turn back time, I would never ever had invested any cent into the "NI trading system".
    unfortunatly, i could not turn back time and therefor, I have to live with the mistake to buy this program.
    (I promise: this should be my last post in this thread. the last word should be yours if you want)

regards,
    Claude

#9 claude_o_sent, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  10. zimlev

zimlev New Member

Formulas For Indicators

I Have Reverse Engineered The Indicators If Anyone Is Interested.

11. zimlev

zimlev New Member

Formulas For Indicators

Anyone Interested In Knowing The Formulas?