1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Online Forex broker who offers most currency pairs?

Discussion in 'Forex Beginner Q&A' started by komrad, Nov 27, 2008.

1. komrad

komrad New Member

hello all,

I'd like to know What is the best online Forex broker who offers most currency pairs?

I Have been using IBFX. However, they did not offer all the currency pairs for trading. Was looking for CAD/CHF this morning for trade, and they said they didn't support. So lost out on this trade.

IBFX is good on everything else, just don't offer all the pairs.
    Anyone using a online service who is reliable and offers more pairs for trading?

Thanks in advance.

2. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Forex trade is a good market and when you get the right broker on your side, it is a plus point. My brother is involved in the forex market and he deals with quite a few so I don’t really know which ones he is onto. But, he takes the forex brokers from an online list where they can be sorted according to their country and trading platform. I hope that you will get considerable help from this list.

www.compareforexbrokers.com

Happy Trading

#2 masterbroker, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008
  3. Cyclon

Cyclon New Member

Trader
    komrad,

imo if you have a good relationship with your broker, have not been cheated personally and do not see any evidence of cheating others, the platform doesn't freeze at critical times, they do not prevent news event trading, you have exercised their withdrawal methods without incident, you have compared other sources and their data is consistently accurate, etc. etc. ...

then you have not lost out on anything, in fact have gained a great deal.

Consider what a valuable asset they are to you.

:smile2:

#3 Cyclon, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  4. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

How many currency pairs are you searching for? "The most" is relative to every trader. I believe that activtrades broker, for example, offers 28 pairs. FXCM broker allows you to trade 32 pairs and Avafx has a relatively wide range of currency pairs options. Hope this helps!:happy2:

5. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

Guys I really want to know how important is to choose a broker because of the quantity of currency pairs it offers?, I have not decided which broker to use but I thought about other factors, in fact I´ve heard that it is better to specialized in just one pair to get experience it it wrong?:nugget:

6. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

This isn't wrong. In fact I believe that many of us here trade just one pair. It is a good stragegy, in my opinion. You get to analize the pair better, concetrate on the currency moves and therefore not get distracted. But that is just me.

7. taylordaniel95

taylordaniel95 New Member

Ok, I would prefer to trade just with one pair and concentrate on that, in fact I think that in a future with a good knowledge and experience would be easier to trade with more pairs. But for now it is better to start just with one. Have you had experience with EUR/USD?, I would like to start with that one. :wink2:

8. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

Forex-Metal has many currency pairs, including exotic ones.

9. meyang

meyang New Member

can we trust companies who offer forex prices?

10. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I see plenty traders trade with 2 currency pair at the same time, also metal as gold, oil.

To me, EUR and GBP are 2 currency pair you can trade. Don't need to focus only 1, because sometimes one pair swing in 50 pips during days. It's hard for scalper like me :)

11. lobax

lobax New Member

I wonder if the broker that offer the most currency pairs is the most trustworthy broker.

12. learn2share

learn2share New Member

That's not true. You provide many products, that doesn't mean all your products are good. Broker is so, offer a lot of pairs but theỉr spread might be bad.

13. mak123

mak123 New Member

Yes heir is one reliable and trusted broker in forex market. i am dealing with AVAfx their regulated and you can trust them for safe trading.

http://www.avafx.com

14. jologs

jologs New Member

sometimes its not about who offeres the most pairs, coz i dont think we will be trading most all of them, I trade with hotforex and they offer a decent number of pairs, but in my trading career its like 70% eurusd and the 30% is devided between 3-4 other pairs thats it! all in all i guess im trading less than 8 pairs haha

15. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I only trade with EUR/USD. I see its spread is better than other pairs.

16. Nickey_M

Nickey_M New Member

I think yes, it depends on the broker you have chosen. If the broker was opened long ago, and it has a good reviews of clients, I think you can believe such broker.

17. learn2share

learn2share New Member

Yes.

One long time broker with a lot of good review by its clients should be a nice broker.

I have invested to my current broker, Hotforex by that way.

18. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

GDMFX has broad range of available currency pairs to trade.

19. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I don't know how to check how many pairs broker offers but I think you should find a broker that offers your favourite pair instead of a lot pairs but you never touch it.

20. sarahalice

sarahalice New Member

Hi,
    I suggest Greenvault FX who offers upto 60+ currency pairs and six trading platform for all users from beginners to professionals.They strive to offer a perfect gateway to the global decentralized market to trade foreign currencies.