1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Platforms Comparison

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by 5STARSFX, Feb 8, 2016.

1. 5STARSFX

5STARSFX New Member

[​IMG]

Platforms Comparison

We offer many different platforms which suits your trading needs. Different trading platform also include your trading compatible with different devices. We have shown how they differ or how services of the platform are changed, added, appended on different devices and platforms. Platform comparison compares the services like automated trading, chart trading, indicators etc.

Link: http://www.5starsforex.com/platforms/platforms-comparison.php

2. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

I have been trading for a couple of years with FreshForex, it provides good services. The obvious advantages: a wide range of trading tools, new accounts have been added, they withdraw money quickly and without any trobles, and in generally they offer good trading conditions. Maybe it's time for them to offer MT5 platform, I would like to try, but in principle I have a good trade on MT4 also.

3. AwaberA

AwaberA New Member

I think that forex education is a very important thing. And forex broker must provide useful and interesting materials for education. And stay away from Instaforex broker, its education doesn’t contain any useful info.