1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Suggest Best and Reasonable Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Broker Discussion' started by MMM, Oct 1, 2008.

1. MMM

MMM New Member

How can i get best and reasonable Broker ?:sad2:

2. masterbroker

masterbroker New Member

Re: Please suggest

Hi MMM,
    Finding out a good broker is important. You can look out for some sites providing information regarding Brokers. There are lots of sites giving review and compare brokers, nevertheless there is much information available online to find good forex brokers. Trading in the forex market needs a good knowledge and when you have an efficient broker trading on your behalf you can be assured that you won’t go out of the game with empty hands. There is a wide list of forex brokers so that you can choose from the list with reference to a particular region, account size, fees and can know the options with the brokers by contacting them at your comfort.

3. oliverj

oliverj New Member

4. pmg2712

pmg2712 New Member

i agree with masterbroker

#4 pmg2712, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
  5. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

I currently trade with Avafx and ActivTrades - so far so good, not much to complain about. As for easy-forex, thanks guys for sharing that link. I knew that something is fishy, but never read the "crime proof". Cool website, appreciate the link!

6. jonesm

jonesm New Member

Finding a good broker is really a tedious task. There are many unreliable brokers out there and every new trader gets the same confusion at start. I think the only way to find a reliable broker is through other traders. I have been trading with Kerford Investments and so far every thing is good.

7. Mirkinbar

Mirkinbar New Member

I don't feel comfortable recommending a broker, because the choice of a broker depends on your trading style. Have a look at forex-metal.com I find them very good, and the Metatrader platform is the most straightforward and logical platform IMO.

8. rigo

rigo New Member

true sentiments, it sometimes feels hard to recommend the broker you are happy with because as well because the minute you do you will get a zillion people telling you they are cr*p. Obviously it down to the reader to actually get out there and try as many demos as they want, and just use the posts as a minor guideline. I would say to you to have a look at ACM because the platform is good and they are having MT4 in a week or two

9. 123lainey

123lainey New Member

broker ac-markets already have MT4. They are a very decent broker, they have offices on 5 countries and they have more than 50 currency pairs to trade.

Their demo is the same as the real one, very good execution. The only thing to have into account: it expires after a month
    http://www.ac-markets.com/trading-software/advanced-trader.aspx
    Regards!

10. daniellefr

daniellefr New Member

At the end, it is your choice. Every trader has different style, needs, financial situation etc etc. One thing most traders do agree on is that regulated broker is definitely a better choice. Check out spreads, trading conditions, trading platforms (there are many, and different)... etc.

11. Jose Flores

Jose Flores New Member

Search requests on public officials, juveniles, and/or celebrities are strictly prohibited. Users who request information under false pretenses or use data obtained from free criminal check site in contravention of the law may be subject to civil & criminal penalties.

12. Nick87

Nick87 New Member

Depends on what you expect from the broker and services.
    My broker, Weltrade, for example offers such advantages:

Funds withdrawal within 30 minutes
    Outstanding dealing
    eToken security technology
    Withdrawal via SMS
    3 Trading Platforms
    Free VPS servers
    Without requotes!
    Traders contests with prizes up to $20,000
    My Safe - 5% annually to your deposit
    Automatic account funding
    4 level Partner Program

13. learn2share

learn2share New Member

I recommend you some good brokers: HotForex, Exness, Roboforex.

14. rrayne20009

rrayne20009 New Member

open a demo account and trade with GDMFx to try their platform.

15. Sharon Higgins

Sharon Higgins New Member

I will like to suggest you OctaFX broker, it has simple logical reason which is that this broker is a worldwide recognized company with been regulated while they even have won 11 awards in just 4 years, so one can trust it completely and now when you see their conditions, it’s top class with having small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus incredible platform like cTrader, it’s so good which really helps me work well without much trouble.

prav likes this.
  16. tianxiabachang

tianxiabachang New Member

You can get the ranking from FPA, that's a very serious forum and many great traders will share their experience on there and also scam section to remind newbies the bad brokers.

17. Sharon Higgins

Actually your suggestion is good FPA is well reputed yet I don’t think you can ever rely completely upon them. I would ask you to test things yourself like I did with selection of OctaFX broker, it’s a reputed company worldwide yet I tested them with their Champion demo contest, so this way I got chance to be winning 1000 USD prize plus I was also able to know how good they are with testing everything and now with real account I am completely satisfied!

18. penta

penta New Member

Check out my broker Vinson Financials for some new features
    • Market execution
    • Expert Advisor Trading
    • Floating spreads from 0.8 pips
    • 5 digit pricing
    • No requotes
    • No Dealing Desk intervention
    • Stop out level 10%

19. Sharon Higgins

These are fairly decent features to have, but to be fair to you this is more like good for traders who are settled, but as a new comer, I don’t find anything that is useful for me. I am mostly talking about bonuses type of offers. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get 50% bonus on deposit, it’s not just show piece, but this is completely use able, so that’s what helps me trade better and the risk is down too.

20. AlanHurst

AlanHurst New Member

My suggestion will be OctaFX broker, as it is a sort of company that’s all in one with having great facilities including low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there are so many benefits that includes ECN account that we can operate with just 5 dollars investment and there are various technique we can use including scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA, it’s all allowed with this lovely broker and help us get fair amount of success easily.